PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Bulls Shoe?

BHawk
09-28-2013, 02:46 PM
Does anyone recognize these shoes as anything the Bulls have worn? This is supposed to be an unused pair of shoes from the Bulls, but I can't find any pictures of any Bulls wearing them.

Thanks

Desi
09-28-2013, 11:29 PM
The brand doesn't even look familiar. BUT, black colors are mostly worn in the playoffs. Any idea on the brand or season? Size?

BHawk
09-29-2013, 08:06 AM
I'm not sure of the year, but they are Adidas A3 SuperStar, in size 16.

Desi
09-29-2013, 09:20 AM
Ok, I took some time to look into only because I collect Bulls shoes myself and have an idea what to look for.

This model came out in 2004, and based on the size, had to be a big man. Tyson Chandler wore size 16, but in Nikes. Lawrence Funderburke did wear Adidas and Nike, but was a size 15. Andres Nocioni did also wear Adidas, but I think he wore size 15s as well. Eddy Curry was a Nike guy and wore size 18s.

Jared Reiner did wear Adidas, but I'm unsure of shoe size. Othella Harrington was on the team, but not sure what size or shoes he wore. Antonio Davis could be a possibility as well, but I believe he wore an obscure brand.

Here's a link to the shoe review as well as what NBA players did wear it:

http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/News/KO-Classic-adidas-a3-Superstar-Ultra

BHawk
09-29-2013, 10:18 AM
Thanks so much. The shoes haven't been worn - the story is that they came from the Bulls. I presumed they were sent for player's use and never got worn, maybe because of the size, but I couldn't find any pictures of the Bulls actually wearing them.