PDA

View Full Version : Question about Horace Grant Bulls Jersey in Paragon Auctions

CPuente57
09-28-2013, 08:59 PM
It comes with a Grant LOA, but the description states it was worn in 93-94 when the Bulls won their 3rd title. The Jersey is tagged 93-94 and Grant inscribed it finals game used. The Bulls won their last title of their first 3 peat in the 92-93 season, not 93-94. Found this kind of odd.

http://www.paragonauctionsite.com/LotDetail.aspx?inventoryid=3158

nickacs
09-29-2013, 02:59 PM
My sentiments exactly about the Bulls one.

I emailed Ken about the Lakers "Finals" game used one as that year there should be a Finals patch?! I said did it have one and it was removed or what? Also I asked which game(s) was it used it as it only could've been in Games 1 & 2 from that year (home).

He emailed saying "Thanks", he'll change the lot description as it is NOT a Lakers Finals game worn jersey?!? WTF?

So I see Ken's updated BOTH Horace "Finals" jerseys as neither are?!? But yet they are both inscribed "Finals Jersey"?!?

Horace can't even tell what games(s) they were used nor pass them off as Finals ones? Something just isn't right. If both came from Horace himself, he should know ALL the details about each jersey.

KGoldin
09-29-2013, 03:35 PM
My sentiments exactly about the Bulls one.

I emailed Ken about the Lakers "Finals" game used one as that year there should be a Finals patch?! I said did it have one and it was removed or what? Also I asked which game(s) was it used it as it only could've been in Games 1 & 2 from that year (home).

He emailed saying "Thanks", he'll change the lot description as it is NOT a Lakers Finals game worn jersey?!? WTF?

So I see Ken's updated BOTH Horace "Finals" jerseys as neither are?!? But yet they are both inscribed "Finals Jersey"?!?

Horace can't even tell what games(s) they were used nor pass them off as Finals ones? Something just isn't right. If both came from Horace himself, he should know ALL the details about each jersey.

Keith Vari owns and runs paragon auctions
Not "ken"

nickacs
09-29-2013, 03:58 PM
Darn no edit feature! :)

Sorry, Ken. Your right, I meant Keith at Paragon! My mistake

sox83cubs84
09-29-2013, 08:54 PM
The "Finals" notation makes no sense, but good sign is the black band on the left shoulder strap, as the Bulls wore that in 1993-94 to remember James Jordan (MJ's father), who was murdered in the off-season prior to that.

Dave Miedema