PDA

View Full Version : Jose Guillen 2005 Batting Gloves.....

kylehess10
11-28-2006, 05:43 PM
ESM has listed on eBay atleast 70 pairs of Jose Guillen 2005 game worn batting gloves since I think January and they are currently still listing more every week!! How many pairs of batting gloves does this guy need to be pleased??

thomecollector
11-28-2006, 06:17 PM
Makes you wonder . Don't it ??? I was checking out the Thome jersey they have . But, I think I'll pass. I don't recall him wearing a size 50 in quite awhile............:confused:

kylehess10
11-28-2006, 07:04 PM
Makes you wonder . Don't it ??? I was checking out the Thome jersey they have . But, I think I'll pass. I don't recall him wearing a size 50 in quite awhile............:confused:

I'm not worried about the authenticity, because I know they're real since they all came from Guillen himself. I have a pair myself and it came with a signed LOA from Guillen. On it, it shows him signing batting gloves next to this huge box of more gloves. It's just crazy that someone can use that many batting gloves in a season. As for the jerseys I know that they didn't get them from the players. Every once in awhile they list a few jerseys. Not sure how they originally get them though