PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta Braves Gu Sales

rjdgonebats
10-24-2013, 04:25 PM
Any out there who have dealt with Lisa Williams,she is in charge of selling the game used equipment for the Braves. Such as how fast do they ship etc.. do they acknowledge via email when the transaction is complete ?? Any help would be appreciated as I have never dealt with them before. Thanks

eisenreich8
10-24-2013, 05:07 PM
I have purchase 3-4 jerseys through Lisa and my experiences have been excellent. Get on her email list and you will get a full listing of everything they have available for sale. First come, first served. She is very helpful and attentive. Good luck.

michaellechner
10-25-2013, 08:34 AM
I've dealt with Lisa a bunch, including multiple transactions in the past 2 weeks.

She's great. Sometimes she takes a little while to reply but she'll almost always get back to you.

She has shipped within one day of charging my credit card every time, I live just a couple hours outside of Atlanta so shipping only takes one day. I've been very impressed with how fast I receive my orders.

She does a great job, and tries to take care of everyone, but she seems to stay pretty busy. Just remember that you're not the only one trying to buy stuff from her.

Hope this helps!