Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 3arod13
    • Apr 2006

My Experience With Alex Rodriguez

As a guest of Alex Rodriguez, my wife and I attended four games in Baltimore, 9-12 September 2013, to see the Yankees play. We were given Yankee Player Guest tickets and sat in the section for visiting players guests. Following the game, I bought the MLB Authenticated ball, from Andrew Lang's Store at the ballpark, in which Arod hit an RBI-Double in the Top 3rd inning of game 2 (9-10-13) of the 4 game series. I just got the ball back from Arod, which he signed "Alex Rodriguez, Top 3rd RBI Double, 9-10-13." In addition, he signed all eight tickets from the game for me and my wife. A great experience I will never forget. Not many fans get this close to their favorite player!

Many may not like Arod, but there is a side of him that many don't know about or see!

A big fan and always will be!!!
    Attached Files
    Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~
  • yankees506
    • Apr 2010

Re: My Experience With Alex Rodriguez

I truly enjoyed seeing this, really awesome and something any of us would wish to get to experience with one of our favorite players! Thanks for sharing! -carmelo

Comment

• marino13
      • Feb 2010

Most just hate Alex because he decided to play for the Yankees! And once they hate the Yankees -- it is just hate from there!

As for my experience with Alex --- he has signed more than enough gamers/tickets (mostly 500th and 600th HR)/game used baseballs (from 500th and 600th chase).

And no, I am not about to post pictures since they are in the plastic containers somewhere in the basement!

Comment

• nevrdiez34
        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by marino13
        Most just hate Alex because he decided to play for the Yankees! And once they hate the Yankees -- it is just hate from there!

As for my experience with Alex --- he has signed more than enough gamers/tickets (mostly 500th and 600th HR)/game used baseballs (from 500th and 600th chase).

And no, I am not about to post pictures since they are in the plastic containers somewhere in the basement!

No, I'm pretty sure most hate Alex because of Alex. His personality, lies, and Oh, that little chronic cheating thing.
        Always looking for Chicago Cubs and Wrigley Field Items

Comment

• yankees506
          • Apr 2010

Can we for once as collectors keep a thread positive? someone always has something negative to say. I have no idea how Tony ever wants to post anything arod related as it always turns into an arod hate fest. Love him or hate him we have all enjoyed rooting for and against him point blank. Everything has been said, please can we just let Tony enjoy sharing his experience with us.

Comment

• nevrdiez34
            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by yankees506
            Can we for once as collectors keep a thread positive? someone always has something negative to say. I have no idea how Tony ever wants to post anything arod related as it always turns into an arod hate fest. Love him or hate him we have all enjoyed rooting for and against him point blank. Everything has been said, please can we just let Tony enjoy sharing his experience with us.

You're right, my bad. I don't hate him either, I just saw Marino write that the reason most people hate A-Rod is because he plays for the Yankees, and that's not true at all. I too enjoyed reading Tony's story and sorry for getting off topic.
            Always looking for Chicago Cubs and Wrigley Field Items

Comment

• esquiresports
              • Mar 2012

That what very nice of him to take the time - especially to add inscriptions. How do you end up being a guest of his at the game? Not many people I know (well, maybe no one I know) has been a guest of a player, let alone a big name player. If I had that kind of experience with my favorite player, it would definitely make my year!

Comment

• Anabolicollege17
                Banned
                • May 2013

Originally posted by 3arod13
                As a guest of Alex Rodriguez, my wife and I attended four games in Baltimore, 9-12 September 2013, to see the Yankees play. We were given Yankee Player Guest tickets and sat in the section for visiting players guests. Following the game, I bought the MLB Authenticated ball, from Andrew Lang's Store at the ballpark, in which Arod hit an RBI-Double in the Top 3rd inning of game 2 (9-10-13) of the 4 game series. I just got the ball back from Arod, which he signed "Alex Rodriguez, Top 3rd RBI Double, 9-10-13." In addition, he signed all eight tickets from the game for me and my wife. A great experience I will never forget. Not many fans get this close to their favorite player!

Many may not like Arod, but there is a side of him that many don't know about or see!

A big fan and always will be!!!
                thats awesome. please tell me you heard the Mike Francesa interview today. Wow that was funny

Comment

• Takuleechch
                  Banned
                  • Jul 2011

A ball and some tickets? You couldn't have got something cooler?

Comment

• 3arod13
                    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by yankees506
                    Thanks! This should apply for all post made by anyone.
                    Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• 3arod13
                      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Takuleechch
                      Sure...a jersey...a bat...would be nice also. This is a ball that Arod hit an RBI double in a game I attended, as his guest. This is pretty cool to me, and will be displayed nicely with my other Arod stuff.
                      Regards, Tony

sigpic

Comment

• 3arod13
                        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Takuleechch
                        Well, Arod did give me this!
                        Attached Files
                        Regards, Tony

sigpic

Comment

• 3arod13
                          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Anabolicollege17
                          thats awesome. please tell me you heard the Mike Francesa interview today. Wow that was funny
                          Just listened to it, thanks!
                          Regards, Tony

sigpic

Comment

• 3arod13
                            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by esquiresports
                            That what very nice of him to take the time - especially to add inscriptions. How do you end up being a guest of his at the game? Not many people I know (well, maybe no one I know) has been a guest of a player, let alone a big name player. If I had that kind of experience with my favorite player, it would definitely make my year!
                            I bought a bat that had issues with it. Was able to get word to Arod about it; got it corrected and then some; and my wife and I were invited as guests to the game. We're only a few hours from Baltimore.
                            Regards, Tony

sigpic

Comment

• yankees506
                              • Apr 2010

I remember when you first got that bat from arod, as a player collector myself i think a signed and inscribed world series bat with letter thanking me for being such a supportive fan is the holy grail!

Comment

Working...