PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Rockies game used

jake33
10-31-2013, 06:22 AM
Does anyone have a contact to the Colorado Rockies by chance?

That is understandable if you want to not share what or who the contact is in hopes of getting items to flip for yourself. I am just looking to get a couple locker nameplates that went unsold in the Rockies last auction. Email me at jahimiak33@yahoo.com and I will relay to you what I am looking for and you don't even have to give me their contact info. It is fine if you want to be a middle man and make 10-30% off me.

dplettn
10-31-2013, 09:57 AM
Happy to help. The Rockies team rep is a fantastic one. Its my understanding that he doesn't want his contact information posted though. Anyway, if you send me an e-mail with your contact information and what you want, I will forward it to him. I have helped another forum member buy from the Rockies for their collection. I have no personal motive and am happy to help.

plettner at fuse dot net

dplettn
11-01-2013, 12:47 PM
Those of you who reached out to me, I did forward your contact information and what you were looking for to the appropriate person with the Rockies. Going forward, that person did give permission to share the e-mail address below with all prospective customers:

authentics at rockies dot com

jake33
11-01-2013, 02:50 PM
Thanks,

Just started emailing some secrataries with the Rockies and they pointed me to the Authentics email as well. And were helpful.