PDA

View Full Version : Randal Grichuk Angels Game used For sale

anythingdish
11-06-2013, 09:44 AM
I have Randall Grichuk, one of the Angels top prospects game used for sale. Please email me at michael.creel@anythingdish.com

Bats-$115
BG-50
Spikes -110
Elbow Gaurds-$50

anythingdish
11-14-2013, 10:42 PM
Still have this stuff. Make me an offer. mc

anythingdish
11-24-2013, 08:52 PM
Traded to the Cardinals. Could be a quick call up next year.

anythingdish
11-26-2013, 09:28 AM
bump

anythingdish
12-06-2013, 10:13 AM
This stuff is going fast since he went to cardinals.

sellingmygamers
12-08-2013, 11:14 PM
"Really.* What have I complained about.* If I can get it what does it matter.* I have to say game used universe have a lot of people that think they know a lot and don't.* They are just jeoulous they cant afford what I can.* I wanted to this for my collection.** Quit acting like a child."

^^^^ email he sent to me about us GUU members.
Don't buy anything from him or sell anything to him.

So if this is how you feel about us members on here why use this ?????
Cheers,
Matt

Hoosier39
12-08-2013, 11:40 PM
I've already mentioned before that he's a dealer and dealers aren't supposed to post items for sale on this forum, unless the rules have changed? Newer members "really" need to read the rules before their very first post.

And I don't know if you really said these things or not, but if you said, "They are just jeoulous they cant afford what I can.", then you clearly must not know what types of collections people have on this site.

anythingdish
12-09-2013, 11:30 PM
Because Chris puts out a great product and people like you two cause trouble and make this site look bad. We are not kids here like yall are acting. Are you a teacher here trying to go by the book or are you a taddle tell like your acting. Grow up. You are not making me look bad its making you too. Im a collector just as everyone else but Im getting to the point that I don't even like this site because of people like you. Your name is on every post trying to be the police. Get over yourself and leave people alone.

Hoosier39
12-10-2013, 12:36 AM
Because Chris puts out a great product and people like you two cause trouble and make this site look bad. We are not kids here like yall are acting. Are you a teacher here trying to go by the book or are you a taddle tell like your acting. Grow up. You are not making me look bad its making you too. Im a collector just as everyone else but Im getting to the point that I don't even like this site because of people like you. Your name is on every post trying to be the police. Get over yourself and leave people alone.

You think other dealers don't have their own little collections either? Do you realize how many dealers would love to promote/sell their items on here but are not allowed to due to the very first sentence in the rules of the BST? What makes you an exception? If you look back at your posts(which you stated you werent a dealer, then say you are and have a store, get the heck outta here with that btw), you have shared nothing but posts about selling your items from your store, and "want" posts of items you can quickly flip. Nothing educational at all, just use of this forum as your own promotion of your items.

If this is the norm, let us know. I know several dealers that would love to promote all of their items on here for free.

And while I have your attention, for the love that is all holy- pleeeease either a) list your EBay items at a starting price that your ok with if they sold with the opening bid, or b) list your items without a reserve and let em go. There's really no purpose to relist items over and over and over and over again with a reserve and continue to get zero bids. But you're going to say its none of my business, right?

Read the rules, follow them, share educational posts, and learn from others. This forum is free for you and I to share and learn, not used for your own little promotional show.

anythingdish
12-10-2013, 10:30 PM
Thanks for your opinion. Maybe I am in the wrong. I love this website and respect its policies to the fullest. Thanks again, Michael