PDA

View Full Version : Impressive Cubs Lot on eBay

ChicagoCubsWS
11-09-2013, 02:44 PM
Thought I would share on here...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHICAGO-CUBS-PROSPECT-GAME-USED-BAT-GLOVE-SIGNED-BALL-LOT-BAEZ-SOLER-ALMORA-/131042124282?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e82b821fa

trsent
11-10-2013, 06:14 AM
Thought I would share on here...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHICAGO-CUBS-PROSPECT-GAME-USED-BAT-GLOVE-SIGNED-BALL-LOT-BAEZ-SOLER-ALMORA-/131042124282?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e82b821fa

I don't see what's so impressive - The lot is overpriced of players who haven't even made it in the Majors yet and if they do their minor league game used items won't have enough value to justify this lot.

ChicagoCubsWS
11-10-2013, 01:02 PM
I don't see what's so impressive - The lot is overpriced of players who haven't even made it in the Majors yet and if they do their minor league game used items won't have enough value to justify this lot.

I agree it's overpriced but at the same time I guess they put best offer for a reason. I wish I had the funds to offer on it

trsent
11-10-2013, 01:48 PM
I agree it's overpriced but at the same time I guess they put best offer for a reason. I wish I had the funds to offer on it

What would you offer? The $500.00 it's barley worth?

Cubman15
11-10-2013, 02:28 PM
I think it is presented very well, but other than the Baez and Soler bats and the Soler glove, its nothing out of the ordinary. I mean it's nice to have a signed ball, but they aren't tough to come by. The remaining bats are from non-elite prospects.

If anyone is interested, I've got a baseball signed by Rizzo, Castro, Baez, soler, almora, vogelbach, Jackson, Dunston jr., Sappelt, gretzky, Watkins, and one other who is slipping my mind at the moment.

wildjimmy
11-15-2013, 01:34 AM
The thing I am most interested is the Soler glove however I know he recently purchased it on ebay for under 200 and I let it go. The original seller got it from someone else and he called it "game issued." he has no idea if soler ordered it or ever owned it. It is cool looking but now he calls it game used/issued. I think he purchased a few things via ebay and put it together with a huge tag. Cool but way overpriced.