Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CPuente57
    • Jun 2010

SCP Auctions-Question about NBA Jerseys with Meigray Taggings/Topps LOA

I noticed when you enter any of the jerseys with Meigray tagging in their database none of them show up. I tried the Kevin Love, T-Mac, Greg Oden, Jason Kidd numbers and they don't exist in the database. Is there a reason why they wouldn't be in there?
    Chris P
    http://chrisptop100.blogspot.com/
  • Dewey2007
    • Dec 2007

Re: SCP Auctions-Question about NBA Jerseys with Meigray Taggings/Topps LOA

This is what a Meigray rep told me about the Kidd jersey when I inquired:

Our records show that this jersey was tagged by MeiGray prior to the 08-09 season and sent to the team. The team then sent it to the NBA. Our game logs never show this jersey being worn.

Originally posted by CPuente57
    I noticed when you enter any of the jerseys with Meigray tagging in their database none of them show up. I tried the Kevin Love, T-Mac, Greg Oden, Jason Kidd numbers and they don't exist in the database. Is there a reason why they wouldn't be in there?
    sigpicwww.alamedasportsproject.com

Comment

• BarryMeisel
      • Jan 1970

Hi everybody,

We are looking into this, and will update the Forum with our findings once we research and reach out to SCP Auctions to clarify.

Thanks, Barry

Comment

• ChiGuy1
        • Jul 2013

Any update on these?

Comment

• BarryMeisel
          • Jan 1970

Not yet, ChiGuy.

We still have some work to do on this, although we have narrowed our search to the possibility that the jersey was worn in pre-season.

Still more research to be done, since pre-season game participation is not as easily found as regular season. It is possible Kidd wore the jersey, but did not play, in a preseason game.

But we have not been able to conclude that yet. It is possible this jersey was not worn.

If/when we get more info, we will post.

Barry

Comment

• ChiGuy1
            • Jul 2013

Thanks for the update Barry.

Comment

Working...