PDA

View Full Version : California Angels jersey Help

rise97
11-18-2013, 12:16 AM
I just received a California Angels jersey made by Russell. It has Joyner name and number. It has a older Russell tag w/ size 44 on the lower part of the jersey. No tag in the neck. It has a Russell eagle logo sewn in white on the right elastic sleeve. A Intera 100% nylon tag on the inside lower seam. It seems that the Russell tags in 92 on had the Diamond Collection w/ the Russell logo on the lower jersey. I understand that the Angels wore the Russell brand in 92 and Joyner didn't play for them then. I have seen test jerseys prior to the 92 season given to a handful of players throughout the league. Could this be a test jersey or a retail authentic? I got it cheap and it is ok either way because I'm just a baseball jersey fan. Any help would be appreciated.

rise97
11-18-2013, 12:59 AM
I am having trouble posting pics. The jersey also has milky white buttons. It feels like the fabric on my 92 Astros game jerseys that I own. Of course all of my 92 Astros jerseys have the 100% Intera nylon tag like the Angels jersey in question, but is sewn in the inside inseam rather the neck.

rjdgonebats
11-18-2013, 10:42 AM
If you are into baseball jersey's then you should consider getting, Bill Henderson's ,GAME WORN MLB JERSEY GUIDE, covers all jersey's from 1970-2012. It is great to have.