Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cubman15
    • Jul 2013

Bat racks

I am looking for three bat racks to display game used bats from lineups of the 84, 89, and 03 Cubs. Does anyone have any suggestions of where to buy them rather inexpensively? Anyone have any samples they could share? I appreciate any ideas. Thanks ahead of time!
  • HawaiiSportsNut
    • Dec 2009

Re: Bat racks

Originally posted by Cubman15
    I am looking for three bat racks to display game used bats from lineups of the 84, 89, and 03 Cubs. Does anyone have any suggestions of where to buy them rather inexpensively? Anyone have any samples they could share? I appreciate any ideas. Thanks ahead of time!
    Are you looking for a bat rack that will display all 3 bats or 3 individual bat racks? You can try looking on eBay to get a rough idea on styles & prices. Just type in bat display or bat rack. You may need to sift through all of the other junks to find what you are looking for.
    sigpic

Comment

• MGHProductions
      • Oct 2005

I use this style. I have a similar one to this that I could sell if you are interested.
      Attached Files

Comment

• cjw
        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by MGHProductions
        I use this style. I have a similar one to this that I could sell if you are interested.
        Not to hijack the OP's thread. Love that rack! How much are they?
        WANTED -1977 Toronto Blue Jays game jersey

chris@pacmedia.ca

Comment

Working...