PDA

View Full Version : watch out for this one....

beantown
12-03-2006, 09:47 PM
Fellow collectors keep an eye out for this one resurfacing as "game worn"...

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=180056679802&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:BIDN

mchmaj
12-07-2006, 01:09 PM
this mcgahee bills jersey got wrong numbers size on each sleeves, i emailed the seller and he refused change it.
McGahee worn linemen cut sleeeeves as well
bad jersey for sure !

Yankwood
12-08-2006, 01:42 PM
It's tough for someone to jump into this phase of the hobby with the feeling that most everything you see is fake. It seems like too difficult a task to start. It must be even more frustrating for someone who has been into it for a while.

kingjammy24
12-08-2006, 02:52 PM
"It's tough for someone to jump into this phase of the hobby with the feeling that most everything you see is fake. It seems like too difficult a task to start. It must be even more frustrating for someone who has been into it for a while."

funny but that's one of the things that makes it so fun for me personally. i love the detective work. i love sussing a piece out. if 100% of everything on the market was completely legit, collecting would be a little boring wouldn't it? the authenticating makes it a fun adventure.

rudy.

Yankwood
12-08-2006, 03:35 PM
"It's tough for someone to jump into this phase of the hobby with the feeling that most everything you see is fake. It seems like too difficult a task to start. It must be even more frustrating for someone who has been into it for a while."

funny but that's one of the things that makes it so fun for me personally. i love the detective work. i love sussing a piece out. if 100% of everything on the market was completely legit, collecting would be a little boring wouldn't it? the authenticating makes it a fun adventure.

rudy.Of course, there's some of this all through the hobby, but I guess I don't have the energy or the time to sift through all that I would need to know. In a few years I'll be retired. Then I'll have all the time I need in front of this "fat cell multiplying' machine they call a computer. That should really endear my lovely wife to me even more.;)