X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KGoldin
    • Sep 2012

2013 Antonio Brown Exclusive Game Used Agreement

Hello All.
    I just wanted to let you know that one of my businesses, Goldin Sports inc, has an exclusive agreement with Antonio Brown of the Steelers for all of his game used items in the 2013 season. This is for every game of the 2013 season. Each item is signed and inscribed by him with the following information
    'game used : date of game: vs team ' with signature.
    Each jersey comes with the tape applied by equipment manager after the game with game information.
    Each item comes with an affidavit hand signed by Antonio. Each item is unwashed.
    At the end of the season we will get his helmet he wore for all 16 games.

The Sept 22 game vs CHI 9 catches, 196 Yards 2 TDs game equipment (jersey, gloves, cleats) will be available in the Goldin Auctions January catalog, which opens up for bidding Jan 13th.
    Others will be auctioned off or sold privately in the future. Most games are available. Everything is of course photo matched and player direct.
    We all know how difficult Steelers game used equipment is, and Antonio is the best player on the Steelers this year, top 5 in yards and receptions.
    Look for these items or email me at ken@goldinauctions.com
  • KGoldin
    • Sep 2012

Re: 2013 Antonio Brown Exclusive Game Used Agreement

11/17 throwback game...
    7 catches 147 yards, 2 TDs
    Attached Files

Comment

• brianborsch
      • Dec 2005

That's awesome! I wish you could get the hookup with Justin Tucker (Ravens kicker). Would love a game used football used to kick a long and/or decisive field goal.

Comment

• beantown
        • Nov 2005

Not sure about ALL of his game used items..he traded his jersey with Calvin Johnson after the Lions game this year...
        Attached Files

Comment

• swainer
          • Feb 2012

Isn't that the jersey that Ken posted a photo of? Did he wear two jerseys that game?
          Always interested in Lance Parrish game used items. Looking for any Tigers game used jersey, game used glove, road Mariners jersey, and 94 Pirates home jersey. Contact me at john.swainer at gmail dot com

Comment

• KGoldin
            • Sep 2012

I spoke to Antonio about that
            he wore the jersey we have (and posted) for the first half, and traded the 2nd half one with Calvin
            That was actually a violation of my contract which states 'all jerseys must be worn for full game, not a half or a quarter' which his agent says will not happen again

Comment

• Hoshal13
              • Jun 2013

Originally posted by swainer
              Isn't that the jersey that Ken posted a photo of? Did he wear two jerseys that game?
              Haha he had better hope so. That'd be an embarassing start.

Comment

• KGoldin
                • Sep 2012

Originally posted by KGoldin
                I spoke to Antonio about that
                he wore the jersey we have (and posted) for the first half, and traded the 2nd half one with Calvin
                That was actually a violation of my contract which states 'all jerseys must be worn for full game, not a half or a quarter' which his agent says will not happen again
                Its important to note, both of his touchdowns came in the first quarter, wearing the first half jersey (ours). So with that in mind, and having enough money spent suing players in 2013 (see Kobe Bryant lawsuit...) I decided I wanted to keep a good relationship with Antonio and the Steelers and let it slide.. Also I want to get that Calvin throwback from him!

Comment

• swainer
                  • Feb 2012

That's great Ken! Congrats on this signing!
                  Always interested in Lance Parrish game used items. Looking for any Tigers game used jersey, game used glove, road Mariners jersey, and 94 Pirates home jersey. Contact me at john.swainer at gmail dot com

Comment

• brianborsch
                    • Dec 2005

But wasn't the game against Chicago? Not Detroit?

Comment

• KGoldin
                      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by brianborsch
                      But wasn't the game against Chicago? Not Detroit?
                      11 17 2013 steelers 37. Lions 27

Comment

• gingi79
                        • Aug 2007

Ken, is this the beginning of other player exclusive contracts for your company? Just curious
                        Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Comment

• KGoldin
                          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by gingi79
                          Ken, is this the beginning of other player exclusive contracts for your company? Just curious
                          If there are key players on key teams that I can sign to reasonable deals that assures authentic game used items can be made available to the collector in a highly controlled environment, with contracts for the season, and affidavits for every item, then yes it is possible 2014 I will add a couple key names.
                          Am I Going to go out on a rampage and sign 10-20 players to deals, no. If the right deal presents itself that makes financial sense I certainly will look at it. I learned from my score board days not to go out and try to sign the world. A couple key football players would be nice, especially from teams where authentic game used has been difficult in the past to acquire.

I also can only work with players who understand and will honor the terms of an agreement, and agents who will stay on top of them to do so.

Comment

• gingi79
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by KGoldin
                            If there are key players on key teams that I can sign to reasonable deals that assures authentic game used items can be made available to the collector in a highly controlled environment, with contracts for the season, and affidavits for every item, then yes it is possible 2014 I will add a couple key names.
                            Am I Going to go out on a rampage and sign 10-20 players to deals, no. If the right deal presents itself that makes financial sense I certainly will look at it. I learned from my score board days not to go out and try to sign the world. A couple key football players would be nice, especially from teams where authentic game used has been difficult in the past to acquire.

I also can only work with players who understand and will honor the terms of an agreement, and agents who will stay on top of them to do so.
                            Based upon the integrity this post shows, I wish you the best of luck.
                            Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Comment

• helmets
                              • Mar 2008

Looks like he may have traded another one...
                              Buying game used helmets of Packers - all eras as well as game used helmets of HOFers or future HOFers.

Comment

Working...