Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sportscentury
    • Nov 2005

Iconic Auctions / Iconic Memorabilia ?

I'd be interested in hearing folks' thoughts about Iconic Auctions and about any experiences they've had with this auction house. I believe it used to be called Iconic Memorabilia. And I believe it was called Universal Rarities before that. But I know close to nothing about this auction house. I seem to recall there was a GUF thread on this topic, but I searched and could not find it.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.
  • sportscentury
    • Nov 2005

Re: Iconic Auctions / Iconic Memorabilia ?

Originally posted by sportscentury
    I'd be interested in hearing folks' thoughts about Iconic Auctions and about any experiences they've had with this auction house. I believe it used to be called Iconic Memorabilia. And I believe it was called Universal Rarities before that. But I know close to nothing about this auction house. I seem to recall there was a GUF thread on this topic, but I searched and could not find it.
    Has no one ever dealt with Iconic Auctions?
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• gorilla777
      • Aug 2009

Re: Iconic Auctions / Iconic Memorabilia ?

Reid, I'm sending you an email....

Thanks, Ben

Comment

Working...