PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever seen a Devil Rays Tino Martinez bat?

camarokids
12-05-2006, 04:03 PM
Hi there GUUhttp://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/images/icons/icon7.gif, has anybody out there ever seen a Tino Martinez Devil Rays Gamer before ? I always see Cardinals or Yankees , but no Devil Rays . With the Devil Rays in 2004 Tino Martinez played in 138 games and had 458 at-bats , batted .262 , so there has to be some gamers out there . Please let me know, thank you !

jake33
12-06-2006, 01:56 PM
In my 7 years of being a D-rays fan and trying to collect their stuff, i have never seen one, HOWEVER I am calling the PR office when fan fest happens in early march and I can find out for you if they have any. They always sell their stuff from former players

camarokids
12-06-2006, 04:16 PM
In my 7 years of being a D-rays fan and trying to collect their stuff, i have never seen one, HOWEVER I am calling the PR office when fan fest happens in early march and I can find out for you if they have any. They always sell their stuff from former players
Hi Jake ! Thanks for the help :cool:! I am definately doing to go to the Devil Rays fanfest this coming spring. I wanted to go last season , but my wife had me installing new windows in the house that day . I gotta keep the boss happy ! I have never been to a FanFest before.

nate
12-07-2006, 09:35 PM
Yes, I have seen a Tino Martinez Devil Rays bat. I gave it to my friend who is a Yankees fan.

Best Regards,

Nate

camarokids
01-06-2007, 08:42 PM
Yes, I have seen a Tino Martinez Devil Rays bat. I gave it to my friend who is a Yankees fan.

Best Regards,

Nate

Hi Nate . Not trying to be rude . But would your friend be interested in selling the bat ? Sorry it took so long to reply . Thanks, David

nate
01-06-2007, 09:53 PM
Probably not, but I'll ask.

kahuna23
01-25-2007, 04:57 PM
JT Sports just listed a Tino game used Devil Rays bat on there website today.

camarokids
01-25-2007, 07:37 PM

thanks for the heads up , will check it out now....:):):)

camarokids
01-25-2007, 09:20 PM

thanks a lot for telling me. I bought it ! it's mine ! thanks!!!!!

TFig27
01-25-2007, 09:32 PM
thanks a lot for telling me. I bought it ! it's mine ! thanks!!!!!

hey
nice pickup, i saw it before you were able to nab it.
i'm a tino fan as well and would love to see any of your other tino game used items.

tom

camarokids
01-26-2007, 02:18 PM
hey
nice pickup, i saw it before you were able to nab it.
i'm a tino fan as well and would love to see any of your other tino game used items.

tom

Hi Tom,
Unfortunately this is my first of his (only the 2nd Devil Ray bat I have seen, fellow GUF member had one) . He is one of the last big names I needed for my devil rays collection though (56 to go and will be complete from 1998 thru 2006) . My goal is at least one bat from every position player to log at least official MLB at bat for Tampa Bay . Some other big names I need are Ozzie Guillen , Delmon Young and BJ Upton . I will post pics of the Martinez after receiving it .
I have some bats to sell will be listing soon..a beauty Darren Daulton and some Pirates stuff .a very nice Kendall with wrist bands too.
Thanks ,David

camarokids
02-01-2007, 03:35 PM
I received the bat via FedEx half an hour ago . I will post pics in a little while . Thanks a lot to kahuna23 for the heads up! I owe you one! I talked to a friend of mine earlier today and told him about the Tino I was getting and he said Tino's Devil Rays bats are rare . That Tino used Cardinals bats a lot while a Devil Ray . Thanks to JT Sports as well , bat came in a plastic tube and was PSA/DNA Certified. Also received a Chairon Isenia (catcher for DRay) pre-rookie bat today #63(m-9 LS) !!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

camarokids
02-01-2007, 05:14 PM
I started a new thread with more pictures , here's one though for this thread !

kylehess10
02-02-2007, 12:06 PM
Thanks to JT Sports as well , bat came in a plastic tube and was PSA/DNA Certified.

I also enjoy the service of JT Sports. I purchased an Edgar Renteria game used bat from them and it came PSA/DNA authenticated (which wasn't noted in the auction) plus it was shipped in a bat tube and actually came about 2-4 days before I was even expecting for it to come