PDA

View Full Version : Selling a Variety of Jerseys

BHawk
12-15-2013, 11:40 PM
I have several types of items in my collection: the hardcore items I plan on keeping as part of the permanent collection, things that interest me but I don't need to keep, and the deals I couldn't pass up and the impulse buys. I'm listing a few of the items I was interested in but don't need to keep. I hope someone out there is interested in owning them now.

1. 1980 Tucson Toros jersey and pants. This uniform is well known and generally considered the most garish minor league uniform ever, with the colors yellow, orange, scarlet and blue mixed together. This only got worse when the orange in the original jerseys faded after washing into a purple-brown color. This jersey is part of the mid-season replacement lot, which had better dye and did not have the blue back. The jersey doesn't show any wear but makes a great display piece. $200 plus actual shipping.

2. 2012 Joe Madsen West Virginia University gold jersey. WVU jerseys don't hit the market too often. This is a great gold Nike jersey with everything sewn on. It's size 44 L with a length +4 flag and JM marked in the tail tag. Joe was not drafted but was signed by the Steelers and ended up being one of the last to be cut. $180 plus actual shipping.

3. 1997 Scranton Wilkes-Barre Red Barons (Phillies) Eric Wedge Game Worn Jersey, #20. This was Eric's last year as a player. The jersey is a Russell jersey, size 48, with ERIC WEDGE marked in the tail tag. The jersey shows lots of washing, wear and some fading on the shoulders. It looks like the jersey he's wearing on the 1997 Best Wilkes-Barre card set. $75 plus actual shipping.

4. Chicago Cubs 2011 Spring Training jersey, #90. It's the blue Cool Base button up jersey with the Ron Santo patch and the Majestic hologram and 0078 wash tag code, size 48. My favorite part is the collar tag which says Extras. It's probably not a good sign if you're at Spring Training with the number 90 and the label saying Extras. Doesn't show wear; would be a great jersey to wear to the stadium. $55 plus actual shipping.

5. 2010 Tyler Flowers Chicago White Sox St. Patrick's day green pinstriped pants. They don't show much use but have black marks, maybe pen, on the right thigh. They are Majestic and the waist tag says "17 Flowers 38-44 39 OB C '10." Impulse buy $35 plus actual shipping.

Additional photo available. If you have questions please ask.
Thanks.

TNTtoys
12-16-2013, 10:31 AM
Nathan:

Please email me, I had a question about one of the jerseys you're offering.

Thanks
Nick
TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

BHawk
12-16-2013, 07:26 PM
Toros uniform sold. If you're interested in any of the other items, Email me direct at stad1102@gmail.com.