Looking for game used hit baseballas from Reds vs. Pirates game on 9/22/13..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brianborsch
    • Dec 2005

Looking for game used hit baseballas from Reds vs. Pirates game on 9/22/13..

I am looking for Brandon Philips' groundout in the top of the 6th inning as well as the wild pitch from Pimentel to Brandon Phillips to start his at-bat and advance Billy Hamilton to third. email me at:

brianborsch@yahoo.com
  • brianborsch
    • Dec 2005

Re: Looking for game used hit baseballas from Reds vs. Pirates game on 9/22/13..

Ok, after some further research, I found that only the wild pitch ball was authenticated of the two I wanted. If anyone has the game used baseball with MLB auth EK 806435 let me know. I am VERY interested in it! Thanks!

brianborsch@yahoo.com

Comment

• Lunytune2
      • Dec 2013

Re: Looking for game used hit baseballas from Reds vs. Pirates game on 9/22/13..

Email sent !

Comment

• brianborsch
        • Dec 2005

Bump....still looking! I emailed the team and they don't have the ball anymore, so someone must have purchased it! Still looking in the secondary market. If you come across it let me know:

brianborsch@yahoo.com

Comment

• brianborsch
          • Dec 2005

If anyone has the game used baseball with MLB auth EK 806435 let me know. I am VERY interested in it! Thanks!

It is from the Pirates Reds game on 9/22/13.

Comment

Working...