$125 Greg Luzinski Pro Model Hillerich & Bradsby Co LVS K55 Bat Philadelphia Phillies

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Abigballs
    • Dec 2013

$125 Greg Luzinski Pro Model Hillerich & Bradsby Co LVS K55 Bat Philadelphia Phillies

Purchased from hunt auctions Description: Greg Luzinski professional model baseball bat, c.1973-75 (EX). 35" Louisville Slugger K55 Greg Luzinski model bat with remnants of a number visible in marker on the knob (appears to be a 25). Displays strong usage wear with ball marks, rack marks, and heavy pine tar residue. I bought this bat with the intention of displaying in my office. Last week I bought another phillies game used bat and would prefer to display my other bat in my office so I figured I would sell this one.: EXClick image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	740207
  • anthony3133
    • Nov 2010

Re: $125 Greg Luzinski Pro Model Hillerich & Bradsby Co LVS K55 Bat Philadelphia Phillies

Is the bat cracked?

Comment

• Abigballs
      • Dec 2013

Re: $125 Greg Luzinski Pro Model Hillerich & Bradsby Co LVS K55 Bat Philadelphia Phillies

Originally posted by anthony3133
      Is the bat cracked?
      No, it is not cracked

Comment

• anthony3133
        • Nov 2010

hello,
        can you send some additional pics of bat and paperwork to anthonylong31@hotmail.com?
        Thanks,
        Anthony

Comment

• Abigballs
          • Dec 2013

Originally posted by anthony3133
          hello,
          can you send some additional pics of bat and paperwork to anthonylong31@hotmail.com?
          Thanks,
          Anthony
          Sure, just sent you two emails

Comment

Working...