I did it! Photo matched a game used baseball from a Billy Hamilton stolen base!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brianborsch
    • Dec 2005

I did it! Photo matched a game used baseball from a Billy Hamilton stolen base!

More to come when I get home!!!!
  • HawaiiSportsNut
    • Dec 2009

Re: I did it! Photo matched a game used baseball from a Billy Hamilton stolen base!

Brian... I can't wait to see the photos.
    sigpic

Comment

• dplettn
      • Dec 2010

Re: I did it! Photo matched a game used baseball from a Billy Hamilton stolen base!

Please be fast since you are sharing something Billy Hamilton!

Look forward to seeing it. Happy Holidays

I collect Joey Votto and Jay Bruce primarily among Reds items. If you have anything that might be of interest, please feel free to e-mail me at plettner at fuse dot net. I also collect other special Reds items from various eras... Johnny Bench, Barry Larkin, Eric Davis, Aroldis Chapman, Brandon Phillips etc. My collection is totally vacant anything Billy Hamilton thus far

Comment

• brianborsch
        • Dec 2005

Hi all!

So I am so happy I managed to find a game used ball that was not only MLB authenticated to a Billy hamilton stolen base, but also photomatched! I know that photomatching baseballs can be hard, but I managed to get lucky here! So the MLb authentication detail is: EK 806434 and states:
        Screen Shot 2013-12-27 at 6.50.01 PM.png

But I found the image below and was able to match the ball as it has a distinctive mark. See below:

Screen Shot 2013-12-27 at 6.43.33 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2013-12-27 at 6.52.45 PM.png

What are your thoughts?!

Comment

• JDubbs73
          • Dec 2011

I don't collect baseball, but I can appreciate how difficult a task this must be. Looks pretty good, congrats!

Comment

• joelsabi
            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by brianborsch
            Hi all!

So I am so happy I managed to find a game used ball that was not only MLB authenticated to a Billy hamilton stolen base, but also photomatched! I know that photomatching baseballs can be hard, but I managed to get lucky here! So the MLb authentication detail is: EK 806434 and states:
            [ATTACH]80575[/ATTACH]

But I found the image below and was able to match the ball as it has a distinctive mark. See below:

[ATTACH]80576[/ATTACH][ATTACH]80577[/ATTACH]

What are your thoughts?!

nice work. now tell me it was a Christmas gift (I see a xmas tree background) from your wife and I will be super jealous.
            Regards,
            Joel S.
            joelsabi @ gmail.com
            Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Comment

• HawaiiSportsNut
              • Dec 2009

Good eye Brian. Congratz on the photo-match.
              sigpic

Comment

• brianborsch
                • Dec 2005

Thanks guys! I've been lucky with a couple of BHam items and have been able to photomatch them. I'll try to hold on to them! It def keeps the hobby interesting! love players with Speed!

Comment

• indyred
                  • May 2006

Nice job! Looks like a solid match and MLB authentication seals the deal.

Some nice B Ham items being posted in here of late. Awa with his helmet and now a baseball from one of his steals.

Comment

• metsbats
                    • Nov 2005

Nice job Brian. This is the first time ever someone was able to photo match a ball!
                    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Comment

• GoDodgers32
                      • Aug 2012

WOW! Great Job!

Comment

Working...