PDA

View Full Version : Tom "flash" Gordon glove on eBay

wildjimmy
12-29-2013, 09:00 AM
I met Flash this year while watching his son Nick play and both were very friendly. I am curious about people's opinion of the game used glove that has just popped up on eBay. What is a reasonable price 250/300?

Thanks all

TNTtoys
12-31-2013, 12:44 PM
I met Flash this year while watching his son Nick play and both were very friendly. I am curious about people's opinion of the game used glove that has just popped up on eBay. What is a reasonable price 250/300?

Thanks all

I'd put it a little higher, $300-400.
With 4+ days to go, it's already at $157.

CampWest
01-02-2014, 07:38 PM
I'd put it a little higher, $300-400.
With 4+ days to go, it's already at $157.

I'd probably agree with those prices if I could find a style match for the glove. I've not found a style match yet. Sure, I can find him using Nike gloves later in his career, but not with this finish nor did I spot any glove with a mesh back. I don't doubt it was a player issued glove to him, but I'd feel better about the higher prices with better evidence of game use by Flash. I'd be a little concerned that he tried out the mesh glove, decided he didn't like it and gave it to a ball boy/girl to use. I've seen a fairly large number of ball boys/girls using player issued gloves.