PDA

View Full Version : Selling my treasured Yankees Item...

GameUsedGR61
01-03-2014, 07:55 PM
I apologize for listing this as a separate thread and forgot that you cannot edit your previous listing.....

I received this as a gift and unfortunately I have to part with it due to financial reasons. I can ONLY accept cash, check, or money order. No paypal please. Email me at gameusedgr61@aol.com. The item is below:

2000 Official World Series Baseball Signed by 29 New York Yankees w/ Steiner COA. The item comes with the Steiner COA card. I do not have the letter. The ball is signed by the following players and staff:

Don Zimmer, Willie Randolph, Andy Pettitte, Billy Connors, Tony Cloninger, Jeff Nelson, Derek Jeter, Joe Torre, Chuck Knoblauch, Jose Canseco, Clay Bellinger, Lee Mazzilli, Jose Vizcaino, Tino Martinez, Denny Neagle, Mel Stollemyre, Luis Polonia, Doc Gooden, Chris Chambliss, David Cone, Chris Turner, Roger Clemens, David Justice, Mike Stanton, Glenallen Hill, Randy Choate, Mariano Rivera, Jason Grimsley, & Paul O’Neill

The price I am looking for is $500 firm plus shipping. Please email me for pictures and any questions. Ball will come with ball cube

GameUsedGR61
01-04-2014, 09:05 PM
Answered all emails

Lowering it to $450