PDA

View Full Version : Bernard Gilkey GU HR baseball

sox83cubs84
01-05-2014, 09:36 PM
The ball is from the 8/2/99 game in which the Diamondbacks clobbered the Giants 16-6 in Phoenix. Gilkey's home run offered here was his 7th of the year and 112th of his career, hit off Kirk Rueter in the bottom of the 3rd with 2 out and 1 on.

The ball is accompanied by a laminated team LOA, certifying both the ball as Gilkey's home run and the autograph as genuine, as the team had the ball autographed by Gilkey for the original owner.

Asking $75 ppd. for the ball and team LOA. PayPal is fine. I have no means of taking pictures, so please do not ask.

Dave Miedema
sox83cubs84@hotmail.com (email only, not for PayPal).

sox83cubs84
10-06-2017, 11:07 AM
The ball is from the 8/2/99 game in which the Diamondbacks clobbered the Giants 16-6 in Phoenix. Gilkey's home run offered here was his 7th of the year and 112th of his career, hit off Kirk Rueter in the bottom of the 3rd with 2 out and 1 on.

The ball is accompanied by a laminated team LOA, certifying both the ball as Gilkey's home run and the autograph as genuine, as the team had the ball autographed by Gilkey for the original owner.

Asking $75 ppd. for the ball and team LOA. PayPal is fine. I have no means of taking pictures, so please do not ask.

Dave Miedema
sox83cubs84@hotmail.com (email only, not for PayPal).

I just dug this up and figured that I'd try to sell it again, only dropped to $50 ppd. Description is included above.

I also am adding 2 BP baseballs to the list.

One is a California League ball. One big light brown spot on the side panel is present, and the Rawlings and league label print is partly faded off, but the highlight of the ball...the California League 50th Anniversary logo...is strong.

Second is a late 1990s NL Coleman baseball from a Pirates BP. In the late 1990s, about half the NL teams chose to stamp or write something on the sweet spot to ID the balls as being theirs. This one has a reasonably strong P in black marker, neatly added by the team and written to look like the P logo on the team's aps.

The BP baseballs are $12 ea. ppd. or $22 ppd. for both. PayPal is fine.

Dave Miedema
sox83cubs84@hotmail.com (email only, not PayPal)

sox83cubs84
10-14-2017, 10:37 PM
Reduced to $40 ppd.

Dave M.