PDA

View Full Version : Rodman or A-rod?

EurekaDave
01-13-2014, 11:14 AM
Just curious. On your moral scale, where do they stand-- 10 being saints, 1 being sinners? A-Rod is at the bottom--total arrogant cheat who thinks the rules are meaningless if you can work around them.

I'd put Rodman higher than A-rod. He knows he was a great basketball player but not such a smart guy. He knows his limitations, although not for Korean liquor.

It's intoxicating to be close to people that important, albeit immoral themselves. I remember the sports fans outside the Massachusetts courthouse shouting Aaron Hernandez's innocence.

sox83cubs84
01-13-2014, 06:07 PM
Although I like Rodman as a player due to being part of the second Three-Peat for the Bulls his sins (to me...JMHO) are greater than A-Roid's. Rodman is cavorting with a dictator of a rogue nation with endless human rights violations and a stated desire to drop nuclear bombs of Rodman's home country (USA). A-Rod jeopardized the integrity of baseball records; Rodman is jeopardizing the integrity and safety of our country.

Dave Miedema

Roady
01-13-2014, 09:16 PM
Arod is a cheater and a liar.

Rodman is a traitor.

Cheaters and liars should be banned.

Traitors should be hung.

EricTheRed44
01-13-2014, 09:32 PM
Rodman has the brain of a child. I always liked him but what he's doing now is beyong wrong. I know he is basically broke and I'm sure he's getting millions or hundreds of thousands of dollars to play for Kim... I think he was drunk and crying because he knows its wrong but is just trying to get out of debt and be able to survive basically. I dont feel like Rodmans story is going to end well.

I dont respect either of them, but what Rodmans doing is worse than cheating a game.

I still hate the thought of guys like A-rod and Bonds being higher in the record books than Aaron, Ruth and Mays. I feel like placing an * in every almanac made from now on next to their names.

gucollector
01-13-2014, 09:40 PM
Anyone that puts Rodman higher than A-Rod is abominable. You cant even compare the two.

NEFAN
01-14-2014, 01:12 PM
Rodman is a traitor, should be shot. Period. Line him up with Bradley Manning and shoot them both.

dwn1955
01-14-2014, 08:40 PM
Rodman is a traitor, should be shot. Period. Line him up with Bradley Manning and shoot them both.

+1

ChiGuy1
01-14-2014, 08:47 PM
Any man who parades around in a wedding dress isn't smart enough to be a traitor. Rodman has issues, and needs help. A-Rod doesn't have an excuse for his actions.

sox83cubs84
01-19-2014, 10:53 PM
I see where Rodman has checked into a rehab clinic to deal with long-term alcohol issues. He was apparently drunk during his bizarre interview with CNN.

I hope the Worm gets the treatment he needs to get and keep sober, and, once you do that, Dennis, PLEASE stay on this side of the Pacific Ocean!

Dave M.

Roady
01-20-2014, 09:21 AM
I wish he would move to that side of the Pacific Ocean.

Hoosier39
01-20-2014, 11:01 AM

Really? That's interesting...

We'll remember that next time you make mistakes.

EurekaDave
01-20-2014, 09:35 PM
Anybody who checks himself into rehab is OK in my book. He is admitting his failings. I do not expect similar acts of contrition from A-Rod.