PDA

View Full Version : Brewers On Deck 2014

rudyjj18
01-25-2014, 10:34 AM
Any Brewer fans going to On Deck tomorrow? Looking to pick up any specific game used items? Anybody looking to get any specific autographs? A bunch of big names signing tomorrow including Uecker, Yount, and Braun (no surprise as he's trying to get back in the good graces of fans).

I did see that the Brewers are having a game used booth this year. I did see a price on a non GU ball signed by Lohse for $200 :rolleyes:

indyred
01-25-2014, 02:22 PM
Let us know how it goes.

I have always heard Uecker hates signing and is very tough to get. I'd get him if you can.

rudyjj18
01-25-2014, 03:23 PM
Ha, yeah he's difficult. I was in Cincinnati a couple years back and was one of 2 to get him to sign a ball at the park. He never signs at the hotel as it's his "home". Last year at On Deck, he signed balls for the first few people, got sick of that and started to only sign the team issued placards. I won a Braun auto via social media by the Brewers, but hopefully I can get Gallardo on a GU jersey of his from 2011. I'll post my results tomorrow afternoon.

vince182
01-25-2014, 03:37 PM
i was told they dont have their "rummage/garage" sale any longer? and just the "team store" for GU? which is apparently wayyyyy off on their prices compared to previous years "garage sale". it doesn't mention any word of the garage/rummage sale on the schedule this year

does anyone know if they will be having anything of the sort that isnt through their team store?

rudyjj18
01-25-2014, 11:29 PM
I guess I assumed the "rummage" sale on GU stuff was in the Brewers Community Foundation area. Lower right hand section on the map. That's usually where it is. But, you're right. No mention of it...

As far as pricing on GU stuff direct from the Brewers, there are deals to be had but not many. I found some decent items at the clubhouse sale but I also had early entrance to that...

rudyjj18
01-26-2014, 06:17 PM
Ended up getting 2 Braun jerseys signed, my Gallardo GU jersey signed, Wily Peralta and Khris Davis on balls. Very little GU stuff from the vendors. Brewers had some decent prices but nothing that tempted me. I think I saw a 2013 Braun bat for $500, Segura bat for $350. Not horrible, not great.

johnsontravis@ymail.com
01-27-2014, 02:50 PM
I have seen their list of GU items and it is pretty brutal. It seems unless your looking to get high end players prices are iffy.

rudyjj18
01-28-2014, 12:00 PM
Can you email me the list? Trying to get ahold of the Brewers but cannot get a returned email for the life of me

j_rudy20@hotmail.com

johnsontravis@ymail.com
01-28-2014, 08:10 PM
Can you email me the list? Trying to get ahold of the Brewers but cannot get a returned email for the life of me

j_rudy20@hotmail.com

Hmm I will try and forward the email. I know how you feel too, I have serious troubles getting replies. Plus it sounds like they are trying to make some new inventory format outside of Microsoft Excel.

It leaves a lot to be desired as there a no bases, baseballs, random eqipement like rosin bags, or basically anything not 2013...not impressed. Seems like they only want to show you high priced items.