PDA

View Full Version : MLB & MILB Bats For Sale: Baez, Kemp, Cano, Goldschmidt, Stanton, Edmonds, Pedroia, Bautista and MANY MORE!

F5tornadomanF4
01-26-2014, 03:00 PM
Hello Everyone,

Due to a work opportunity presenting itself later this year, I will need to relocate to a new state, in turn forcing me to clear out many of the items I have obtained over my years of collecting.

I have game used MLB and prospect fielding gloves, batting helmets, jerseys, cleats, batting gloves, hats, and many more bats, but for now I will just be listing some of the more "desirable" and sought after bats in this thread. If there is anything you are looking for in particular, please send me an email at F5tornadomanF4@yahoo.com and I will let you know what I have.

The prices I have listed here are fairly close to market value, but I am willing to negotiate with you on some of the prices, especially if you are interested in purchasing more than one bat.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND: There will be an additional shipping charge of $12 for each bat with a discounted price of $5 each additional bat. For example: If you purchased 3 bats the shipping total would be $22.

All bats will be shipped via USPS Priority mail with Delivery Confirmation

Shipping to Canada could be done, but also keep in mind that the cost would be greater

Please contact me at F5tornadomanF4@yahoo.com for any questions, picture requests, or price inquires

Thanks for looking

List:

Matt Kemp black Max Bat (small missing handle piece): $300
Matt Kemp black Sam Bat: $350
Jose Bautista cherry/black Sam Bat (Signed, early career Pirates bat): $400
Kendry Morales natural Sam Bat: $60
Alex Gordon natural/ black signature model M9: $125
Robinson Cano blonde Marucci (Uncracked & PSA/DNA authenticated): $250
Paul Goldschmidt natural Old Hickory (Uncracked, Signed and MLB Authenticated): $400
Dustin Pedroia black signature model M9: $250
Giancarlo Stanton natural M9 (Uncracked): $250
Jim Edmonds black signature model Louisville Slugger: $225
Adam Dunn natural signature model M9: $150
Vladimir Guerrero black Nokona (Uncracked): $200
Adam LaRoche black Marucci (Uncracked): $100
Brandon Moss blonde Louisville Slugger (Uncracked): $100
Prince Fielder natural/ black Marucci (Uncracked and Signed. Early career bat): $250
Marcell Ozuna natural BWP (Uncracked): $125
Rickie Weeks natural Sam Bat (Game issued, signed, MLB authenticated): $125
Alex Rios black signature model Louisville Slugger: $50
Danny Valencia blonde Nokona (Signed): $75
Alexei Ramirez black/ natural X-Bat (Signed, Uncracked): $100
Chris Davis blonde/ black Max Bat (Used with Rangers): $300
Javier Baez natural/ black Old Hickory (Jeff Baker signature model, but used and signed by Baez while playing for the Peoria Chiefs): $200
Salvador Perez natural SSK: $150
Jhoulys Chacin black marucci (MLB Authenticated): $150
Nick Franklin black M9: $175
Jacoby Ellsbury natural rookie X-Bat (Uncracked and style matched to the 2007 world series. Silver “46” number stickers on the bat knob applied at the same angle can be seen in photo): $450
Matt Dominguez natural LVS (Signed and used with Marlins): $60
Yadiel Rivera natural/ mahogany BWP (signed): $25
Mark Reynolds black Marucci (Used in 2007 rookie season): $100
Hanley Ramirez black Carolina Clubs: $125
Blake Tekotte blonde/ black Marucci (Signed and used with SD): $35
Franklin Gutierrez natural/ black Hoosier: $60
Cameron Maybin blonde/ black Old Hickory: $50
Nick Ramirez black Hoosier (Signed): $30
Dee Gordon natural/ black Max Bat (Chip out of knob, but otherwise uncracked): $100
Kyle Skipworth blonde/ black Max Bat (Signed): $50
Wil Myers (David Dejesus nameplate) natural Max Bat (Uncracked, used in Minors and obtained from David when he rehabbed): $200
Jack Marder natural/ grey Easton (Uncracked and signed): $50
Eric Hosmer natural LVS: $150
Jose Canseco cherry Easton (Uncracked, Steiner authenticated, Game ISSUED): $125

MyOhMy0534
01-26-2014, 04:11 PM
What year is the robinson cano bat from?

carbonrosa
01-26-2014, 05:10 PM
Can you send me pics on the Cano bat?
Carbonrosa@aol.com

-Devin

Birdbats
01-26-2014, 06:18 PM
Can you please send me photos of the Jim Edmonds bat? Thanks! Jeff
birdbats@charter.net

paul457
01-26-2014, 08:05 PM
Just emailed you, very interested in the Canseco bat.

F5tornadomanF4
01-26-2014, 11:33 PM
Getting a lot of emails from this post (30+), so please bear with me while I take the time to respond to everyone. Also, a few notes:

I keep getting asked about the Edmonds bat. The bat is from his late career days as a Brewer, not Cardinals. Date on the knob is 2/10/10. This bat also does not have any tape on it. The bat sports 5-6 ball marks on the area they would generally be for a lefty, and the bat has a very small crack on the backside of the barrel. I would say this was only used for a game or two before being cracked (hence the light use and no tape), just my guess.

The Giancarlo Stanton and Adam Dunn bats have been sold

F5tornadomanF4
01-26-2014, 11:34 PM
Sent you a reply, thanks!

Just emailed you, very interested in the Canseco bat.

F5tornadomanF4
01-26-2014, 11:52 PM
Cano bat has a manufacture date on the knob of 2009

What year is the robinson cano bat from?

F5tornadomanF4
01-26-2014, 11:56 PM
Sent, let me know, thanks!

Can you send me pics on the Cano bat?
Carbonrosa@aol.com

-Devin

F5tornadomanF4
01-26-2014, 11:57 PM
Just curious before taking the time...Are you still interested in the Edmonds bat even though it was used as a Brewer?

Can you please send me photos of the Jim Edmonds bat? Thanks! Jeff
birdbats@charter.net

civic_freak
01-27-2014, 12:54 AM
Interested in the Pedroia bat. Would you mind emailing pics to annisbc@hotmail.com?

Exit12
01-27-2014, 11:33 AM
Email sent

Birdbats
01-27-2014, 02:27 PM
Just curious before taking the time...Are you still interested in the Edmonds bat even though it was used as a Brewer?

No longer interested, but mostly because it lacks tape. That's key on an Edmonds gamer. Thanks for asking.

F5tornadomanF4
01-27-2014, 11:06 PM
Pedroia and Cano bats have been sold pending payment.

Also, I have been getting a lot of people asking for pictures of multiple bats and then I never even receive a follow up email after digging the bats out, photographing them and then attaching them to an email. If you are going to ask me to take the time and send you photos, please at least send me a response either way, thanks.

rjdgonebats
01-28-2014, 10:22 AM
Is the Goldschmidt game used, any use on it or is the MLB auth. just for the autograph. ??

F5tornadomanF4
01-28-2014, 07:58 PM
The bat is definitely game used, with pine tar and numerous ball and seam marks. The MLB holo states it was a "Player Obtained Item" at the Futures game in July of 2011. Likely meaning the bat was used in the weeks leading up to the Futures Game in 2011 and in the Futures Game festivities (Not the actual game though). Email me if you are interested, thanks!

Jose Canseco bat has also been sold

Is the Goldschmidt game used, any use on it or is the MLB auth. just for the autograph. ??

emann
01-28-2014, 10:06 PM
How far are you through your list of emails, I still haven't gotten a reply.

F5tornadomanF4
01-29-2014, 08:34 PM
I responded to everyone I recieved an email from, so it likely didnt go through the first time. What were you interested in? Feel free to shoot me another email. Thanks

How far are you through your list of emails, I still haven't gotten a reply.

Exit12
02-01-2014, 05:26 AM
Received my bat yesterday. Thanks for the quick shipment!

hfd0035
02-07-2014, 11:21 PM
Nice bat and fast shipping! Thx!

sportsnbikes
02-08-2014, 11:34 PM
I sent you an e-mail on 2 bats. I am hoping you still have them.

sportsnbikes
02-11-2014, 04:52 PM
F5Tornadoman I have e-mailed you twice and no response since Saturday. You had mentioned earlier that if you take the time to e-mail pictures to someone then you would appreciate it if the person respond either way. I think the same would apply here. You have 2 bats I am interested in and I'd like a response either way if you do or don't have them. :)

sportsnbikes
02-11-2014, 10:18 PM
F5Tornadoman I have e-mailed you twice and no response since Saturday. You had mentioned earlier that if you take the time to e-mail pictures to someone then you would appreciate it if the person respond either way. I think the same would apply here. You have 2 bats I am interested in and I'd like a response either way if you do or don't have them. :)

I was being impatient. It seemed like longer. My apologies to F5.

flicciardi
04-15-2014, 02:03 PM
Do you have a complete listing of what you have available? I represent a serious inquir...

xpress34
04-15-2014, 03:21 PM
eMail sent today (4/15/14) at 2:33pm MDT.

Thanks!