PDA

View Full Version : My Newest PC...Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict

rchimes13@yahoo.com
01-29-2014, 10:54 AM
Extremely excited to share what I've been putting together since the 2013 NFL season started. Had a lot of help from my good friend Dan in piecing this together. Vontaze Burfict has been my favorite Bengal since the day I saw him in 2012 Training Camp as an undrafted free agent with first round talent. He was practicing so hard you could see several of the veterans becoming irritated which I LOVE. After an impressive rookie seasonin 2012, 2013 was a breakout Pro Bowl / 2nd Team All-Pro season for the NFL leader in tackles (171) and Cincinnati Bengals single season tackles record holder. I've been fortunate enough to grab one jersey of each style this season (plus a High School and College gamer) and even more lucky in what was accomplished during those games.

HOME ALT. ORANGE: Worn versus the Cleveland Browns on 11/17 when he had 15 tackles (according to NFL.com), a FF and his 1st career TD! He was named NFL Defensive Player of the Week.

AWAY WHITE: Worn at least twice due to numerous team repairs, was last worn during the 12/15 loss to the Steelers. Is absolutely HAMMERED! Blood stains, hit marks, repairs, snags, you name it.

HOME BLACK: Worn during 12/22 thrashing of the Vikings where he had 6 tackles and his first career 2 sack game before leaving in 3rd with concussion. His first tackle of the game broke the Bengals Single Season Tackles Record set in 1988 by Tim Krumrie.

ENJOY AND 'FEAR THE TEZ'

Always looking for any Joey Votto significant / milestone items (HR balls, bats etc.) and Vontaze Burfict anything.

dolphanz
01-29-2014, 07:16 PM
very nice!
i was shocked he went undrafted. because of his baggage but who doesnt have it.

Nnunnari
01-29-2014, 07:56 PM
very nice!
i was shocked he went undrafted. because of his baggage but who doesnt have it.

Andrew Luck to name one of many.