PDA

View Full Version : Any info on Ball Park Heroes Bedford IN?

stasman
02-03-2014, 10:15 AM
Has anybody bought game used/ signed items from Ball Park Heroes Inc. Bedford, IN? Are they a reliable company? They issue their own COA's, so any input from the community would be appreciated. Thanks

Matt

Jim65
02-03-2014, 10:24 AM
Has anybody bought game used/ signed items from Ball Park Heroes Inc. Bedford, IN? Are they a reliable company? They issue their own COA's, so any input from the community would be appreciated. Thanks

Matt

Bought a few items from them over the years, great people to deal with.

AWA85
02-03-2014, 11:42 AM
Most items come directly from the teams and I have not seen any problems with any of their stuff. Kim usually picks up a good amount of his inventory (not all) from end of the year fan events or team garage sales.

perlman9
02-03-2014, 12:17 PM
My only advice is if issued versus worn makes a big difference to you, then if you can contact them (they are not the best at communication) be sure to ask specifics about wear. Many of the jerseys are issued but listed as worn, probably for ease of listing over possible deception but nonetheless, since they charge high prices I would be clear you are getting worn over issued if that is a big deal to you.

stasman
02-03-2014, 12:44 PM
Good info. Thanks.

nt_eagle
02-03-2014, 01:08 PM
Have dealt with Kim off-and-on for over 20 years. Ball Park Heroes Items are legit, and he will state if an Item is Game-Worn, or Game-Issued. Will also work with you on an Item they have. Have traded/used Cash in deals with him before.

metsbats
02-03-2014, 01:11 PM
Here's an old thread which covers this topic.

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=2322&highlight=ball+park+heroes