PDA

View Full Version : MLB Screenshot Help- Last Hit Allowed by Mariano Rivera

MercyMe78
02-18-2014, 02:56 PM
My MLB TV subscription ended and hard to justify the cost right now with the black out games so hoping for some help.

I picked up Juan Perez's 2013 batting helmet from the Giants but he had two different helmets in 2013. One being MLB authenticated as game used during the last home stand and one is team issued (with team issued being the one I have). I'm hoping this was the helmet used against the Yankees and the helmet he used against Mariano.

Can someone help with some screenshots from the game of Perez's helmet? If possible, any screenshots of the back of the helmet might help since the Giants put last names on it and can match it up against the MLB logo.

Already checked getty's but hard to see.

Thanks in advance!

cliffjmp33
02-18-2014, 04:05 PM
Working off my iPhone, so images looked better on screen and can't make sharp grabs, but below is what I took quickly. If anyone else helps, the Giants feed is a lot better to use (more options).

MercyMe78
02-18-2014, 05:02 PM
Working off my iPhone, so images looked better on screen and can't make sharp grabs, but below is what I took quickly. If anyone else helps, the Giants feed is a lot better to use (more options).

Thanks so much for this! I'll take a look later tonight but I think from the back of the helmet, it looks good. If someone else doesn't mind, can anyone get some cleaner shots? There are some distinctive scratches on the helmet on the front and part of the name on the back. Thanks again!