PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone tell me about Mead Chasky?

MikeKam
02-20-2014, 09:35 PM
I'm wondering whether his game used items are legitimate. I've heard both good and bad and would like to hear what the overall opinion is.

jwal23
02-21-2014, 07:25 AM
I have a couple of Longoria GU items that came from Mead and those items are legit, i have photomatches for them...not sure which player your looking at but some of the items he has are a bit pricey...wanted $2,500 for longo GU jerseys last time i spoke with them which is WAY above anything I've ever paid for a longo gamer...not sure if they're willing to work on prices

MikeKam
02-21-2014, 11:18 AM
I have a couple of Longoria GU items that came from Mead and those items are legit, i have photomatches for them...not sure which player your looking at but some of the items he has are a bit pricey...wanted $2,500 for longo GU jerseys last time i spoke with them which is WAY above anything I've ever paid for a longo gamer...not sure if they're willing to work on prices

But are all of his game used items legitimate?

yankees506
02-21-2014, 02:40 PM
Mead chasky once had an exclusive contract with cano and I have many bats that where sourced through him. The term "all" is too broad of a statement to say if every single item anyone has sold is legit I.e. steiners Eli fiasco...... as always do your research and go from there