PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Cam Newton signing

paul457
02-24-2014, 07:44 PM
If anyone knows of an upcoming autograph signing, or if he has a company that handles his signing appearances, please let me know. I have a helmet I'd like to have signed.

Appreciate any leads!

strongarm
02-25-2014, 09:00 AM
He's signing via GTSM. Go to their website for details as they handle all his signings exclusively. I believe he has something coming up in New Jersey in April.

paul457
02-25-2014, 05:32 PM
He's signing via GTSM. Go to their website for details as they handle all his signings exclusively. I believe he has something coming up in New Jersey in April.

Thanks for the lead man! I didn't see it on their site but I'll send them an email.

Appreciate it :)

paul457
02-25-2014, 05:39 PM
Thanks for the lead man! I didn't see it on their site but I'll send them an email.

Appreciate it :)

Nevermind, found it. Just had to scroll down! :p

Dali.coll
05-02-2014, 11:17 PM
I DO NOT recommend GT Sports Marketing and suggest that you do your homework before purchasing tickets. First, there are the multiple cancellations that arise at every signing event that they hold. Second, and most important, if an athlete cancels you will not be notified. You will need to continuously check their website for these cancellations up until the very day of the signing event. GTSM wants you to attend the show regardless, knowing that a large percentage of attendees will purchase another athletes autograph and/ or photo op. If you decide that your not going to attend the show due to a cancellation, good luck on getting any refund for your admission tickets, PSA/DNA authentications, photo ops and/ or signings. In fact, you will not even receive a reply to any emails requesting refunds. As you will see by searching the internet, there are numerous complaints filed against GTSM with the BBB- Better Business Bureau, negative reviews written throughout Facebook, complaints filed with Paypal (GTSM uses their business services), and so on. In most cases, individuals who filed complaints stated that they have not received refunds to date. There are many other reputable dealers and sources out there for autographs and game used/ issued memorabilia. GTSM may have exclusive rights to certain athletes but at the end of the day, weigh that against the percentage of cancellations that occur and loss of funds that you WILL incur. Is it worth it?