PDA

View Full Version : Photos not working? Since outage?

Steeleraddict
02-26-2014, 03:27 PM
I thought it was just me or my computer.

But I see where a couples member just wrote that theyre having the same problem and some photos aren't showing. One stated hes had the problem since the last site outage. Sounds about the right timing. Anyone else having this problem? How to correct this? For me, a few show but the vast majority don't.

Rays&Mariners
02-26-2014, 03:29 PM
Yep, no pics for me as well. Also I never get emails to threads I am subscribed to. That's been happening for a long time

Eric

ChrisCavalier
02-26-2014, 03:39 PM
Hey Guys,

I will have our network administrator look into these questions.

-Chris

stasman
02-26-2014, 06:03 PM
Yep. I can't get my pictures to post.

Roady
02-26-2014, 06:28 PM
MercyMe78 posted pics in his thread this evening.

Dach0sen0ne
02-26-2014, 06:48 PM
MercyMe78 posted pics in his thread this evening.

He's linking to photos in his photo bucket or something. Photos uploaded directly to the Fourm in a post are not working.

Roady
02-26-2014, 09:02 PM
Let me try.
Nope, doesn't work.

Steeleraddict
02-26-2014, 09:50 PM
No, still not seeing it although I can tell you tried. MakEs sense about the photo bucket.

Misha
02-27-2014, 07:06 AM
Sorry, I posted this in another thread, but since the network administrators are being contacted, can I also request looking into why the site never keeps me logged in? Maybe it's me being stupid, or there is a deliberate reason not to allow this (like a banking website) but I can't figure out how to keep me logged in forever. Thanks for any info

xsentrixsupra
02-27-2014, 09:46 AM
Sorry, I posted this in another thread, but since the network administrators are being contacted, can I also request looking into why the site never keeps me logged in? Maybe it's me being stupid, or there is a deliberate reason not to allow this (like a banking website) but I can't figure out how to keep me logged in forever. Thanks for any info

For me, it keeps me logged in if I'm logging in on the same computer. If I am at home and then come back to the website later I'll be logged in. However, if I'm home, then go to work I won't be logged in at work and then when I log in there and then go home for the night I won't be logged in at home anymore. Does it never keep you logged in anywhere you go?

Steeleraddict
02-27-2014, 02:25 PM
Chris,
Can I post pics now knowing that they will show once this problem is fixed? Because it does say attached picture with the message. So it knows something is there. I don't want to post a pic then lose it. Having to repost it later
Thx

Samets
02-27-2014, 05:18 PM
The e-mail feature is also broken. Mail the administrator seems to be broken as well as notifications that there is response to a followed thread.

Steeleraddict
02-28-2014, 02:02 PM
Working for anyone yet? Or for those who it wasn't working for?
Awaiting Chris to answer.
Otherwise no reason to post or even visit the site until pics can be viewed.

Roady
02-28-2014, 03:40 PM
Doesn't work for me.

R_Aaronson
02-28-2014, 04:02 PM
Working for anyone yet? Or for those who it wasn't working for?
Awaiting Chris to answer.
Otherwise no reason to post or even visit the site until pics can be viewed.

You could post pictures using flickr or photobucket in the interim. That's what I had to do. If you have a yahoo email address you already have a flickr account. Then just link to the pictures in your post.

It is a little annoying though as this is a very visually oriented forum. And I have noticed less traffic than usual since the picture issue.

-Randy

Steeleraddict
03-01-2014, 01:13 PM
Do I need a yahoo account to use flckr? I don't. And I find photo bucket burdensome when use it to post on another forum. I imagine I'll just wait.

Thanks for the info.

And I've noticed traffic and views have definitely decreased here.

Steeleraddict
03-01-2014, 01:15 PM
I myself check less and less and now completely forget to check sometimes. So I'm sure others are slowly not checking. That would b a shame. It's a good site.good members

sportsnbikes
03-01-2014, 01:18 PM
Roady I can see both of your pictures.

bgakladd
03-01-2014, 01:21 PM
Seems to be working again...my pics are showing

Steeleraddict
03-01-2014, 01:23 PM
It seems to be working on the few threads I checked. Thx