PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Buy That LeBron Game Used Jersey From Heritage Auctions?

lbjused
03-02-2014, 02:56 PM
Just curious. If someone did please message me. I have some information you need to know.

lbjused
03-02-2014, 02:58 PM
I know more than what the description stated.

sportscentury
03-03-2014, 05:55 PM

Matt, is this the auction lot to which you are referring?:

http://sports.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=7100&lotNo=80138#1095110951282

lbjused
03-03-2014, 11:56 PM
Yes it is.

sportscentury
03-04-2014, 10:08 AM
Yes it is.

Do you have concerns about this jersey? If so, would you please share them?

sportscentury
03-06-2014, 03:37 PM

Matt, are you there?

Steeleraddict
03-09-2014, 12:06 PM
What do you know?please share. I considered buying it. Was this one from "his friend" amd his friends personal COA?

mmonte4
03-11-2014, 04:01 PM
What do you know?please share. I considered buying it. Was this one from "his friend" amd his friends personal COA?

Steeler.....email me....klhunter84@yahoo.com

sportscentury
03-11-2014, 09:06 PM
This is a rather peculiar thread.

hbrgrate
03-11-2014, 09:47 PM
lbjused created this for the BUYER of the jersey NOT BUTTINSKy's and solicitors who ARE AWAYS LOOKING TO BUY blah blah blah...

xsentrixsupra
03-12-2014, 08:05 AM
lbjused created this for the BUYER of the jersey NOT BUTTINSKy's and solicitors who ARE AWAYS LOOKING TO BUY blah blah blah...

I think people are more just curious, not to mention depending on what type of info he has on the jersey, I don't see people looking to buy it.

ChrisCavalier
03-12-2014, 09:32 AM
This is a rather peculiar thread.
Reid, I agree.

Btw, I emailed the original poster letting him know I received an email from Heritage saying if there was additional information about the jersey they would like to know so they can do additional research if needed. I emailed the poster to let him know and I have yet to receive any additional information.

Just thought I would share that so people weren't speculating without anything to substantiate it.

-Chris

Steeleraddict
03-12-2014, 12:57 PM
Chris, who was looking to buy? I don't see it. Also, what did you mean by that post? I'm confused

nickacs
03-12-2014, 01:45 PM
I agree with others, that I don't understand why the OP just doesn't post here what his problems/concerns with the jersey are? Why be so secretive? This is a public forum and it's what we all do here, HELP each other?? :confused:

I'm sure users like SportsCentury and others that possibly collect LB jerseys can comment/give their insight as well, once we know the possible "issues".

sportscentury
03-12-2014, 01:51 PM

Reid, I agree.

Btw, I emailed the original poster letting him know I received an email from Heritage saying if there was additional information about the jersey they would like to know so they can do additional research if needed. I emailed the poster to let him know and I have yet to receive any additional information.

Just thought I would share that so people weren't speculating without anything to substantiate it.

-Chris

Hi Chris -- Thanks for your note. Yes, I saw that a certain representative from Heritage had posted inquiring as to this matter. To make matters even more peculiar, we have the post above by member hbrgrate. It looks like this is hbrgrate's first ever post on GUU, but alas, this is just an illusion as all of his previous posts were already deleted by the GUU moderators for being equally inappropriate.

sportsnbikes
03-15-2014, 04:29 PM
Personally I think that if his friend really did get a jersey and auction it that's foul. I wonder how LJ feels about it?

DeacDoug
03-17-2014, 07:35 AM
I'm not sure we are all here to help each other. I believe Dave is. As for some of the others, I think they are here to help themselves!