Anyone Buy That LeBron Game Used Jersey From Heritage Auctions?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lbjused
    • Oct 2013

Anyone Buy That LeBron Game Used Jersey From Heritage Auctions?

Just curious. If someone did please message me. I have some information you need to know.
  • lbjused
    • Oct 2013

Re: Anyone Buy That LeBron Game Used Jersey From Heritage Auctions?

I know more than what the description stated.

Comment

• sportscentury
      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by lbjused
      Matt, is this the auction lot to which you are referring?:

Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• lbjused
        • Oct 2013

Yes it is.

Comment

• sportscentury
          • Nov 2005

Yes it is.
          Do you have concerns about this jersey? If so, would you please share them?
          Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• sportscentury
            • Nov 2005

Matt, are you there?

Comment

• Steeleraddict
              • Nov 2012

What do you know?please share. I considered buying it. Was this one from "his friend" amd his friends personal COA?

Comment

• mmonte4
                • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Steeleraddict
                What do you know?please share. I considered buying it. Was this one from "his friend" amd his friends personal COA?
                Steeler.....email me....klhunter84@yahoo.com

Comment

• sportscentury
                  • Nov 2005

This is a rather peculiar thread.

Comment

• hbrgrate
                    • May 2012

lbjused created this for the BUYER of the jersey NOT BUTTINSKy's and solicitors who ARE AWAYS LOOKING TO BUY blah blah blah...

Comment

• xsentrixsupra
                      • Feb 2014

Originally posted by hbrgrate
                      lbjused created this for the BUYER of the jersey NOT BUTTINSKy's and solicitors who ARE AWAYS LOOKING TO BUY blah blah blah...

I think people are more just curious, not to mention depending on what type of info he has on the jersey, I don't see people looking to buy it.

Comment

• ChrisCavalier
                        Paid Users
                        • Jan 1970

Originally posted by sportscentury
                        This is a rather peculiar thread.
                        Reid, I agree.

Btw, I emailed the original poster letting him know I received an email from Heritage saying if there was additional information about the jersey they would like to know so they can do additional research if needed. I emailed the poster to let him know and I have yet to receive any additional information.

Just thought I would share that so people weren't speculating without anything to substantiate it.

-Chris
                        Christopher Cavalier
                        Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

Comment

• Steeleraddict
                          • Nov 2012

Chris, who was looking to buy? I don't see it. Also, what did you mean by that post? I'm confused

Comment

• nickacs
                            • Apr 2009

I agree with others, that I don't understand why the OP just doesn't post here what his problems/concerns with the jersey are? Why be so secretive? This is a public forum and it's what we all do here, HELP each other??

I'm sure users like SportsCentury and others that possibly collect LB jerseys can comment/give their insight as well, once we know the possible "issues".

Comment

• sportscentury
                              • Nov 2005

Originally posted by hbrgrate
                              Originally posted by ChrisCavalier
                              Reid, I agree.

Btw, I emailed the original poster letting him know I received an email from Heritage saying if there was additional information about the jersey they would like to know so they can do additional research if needed. I emailed the poster to let him know and I have yet to receive any additional information.

Just thought I would share that so people weren't speculating without anything to substantiate it.

-Chris
                              Hi Chris -- Thanks for your note. Yes, I saw that a certain representative from Heritage had posted inquiring as to this matter. To make matters even more peculiar, we have the post above by member hbrgrate. It looks like this is hbrgrate's first ever post on GUU, but alas, this is just an illusion as all of his previous posts were already deleted by the GUU moderators for being equally inappropriate.

Comment

Working...