Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BusinessManTXST
    • May 2013

Minnesota Vikings Collection

Show your minnesota vikings collections!

Soon I will have something to post
  • PAC
    Banned
    • Jan 2012

Re: Minnesota Vikings Collection

Awesome thread 10/10 would read again

Comment

• MTC
      • Dec 2013

It was started so he can show off his incoming Cordarrelle Patterson jersey.

Comment

• timb69
        • Feb 2012

Comment

• urzaworld
          Banned
          • May 2014

Does anyone out there have a legit Fran Tarkenton that they would be willing to post? I've never seen one before that convinced me that it's the real thing, with the "Tarkenton" NOB intact, of course.
          -Harvey

Comment

• ivo610
            • Dec 2009

Originally posted by urzaworld
            Does anyone out there have a legit Fran Tarkenton that they would be willing to post? I've never seen one before that convinced me that it's the real thing, with the "Tarkenton" NOB intact, of course.
            -Harvey
            What's your email? I think I can shed some light on what you're looking for.
            Ryan

NFL game used collector

Comment

• atomic912s
              Banned
              • May 2014

Vikings stuff -
              GU - 1 - John Randles shoulder pads from his early years as a Viking - obtained from a former vikings player and photo matched.

GU - 1 - Charlie Johnson London Jersey 2013 season
              GU - 1 - Marvin Mitchell London Jersey 2013 season
              GU - 1 - J'Marcus Webb London Jersey 2013 season
              GU - 1 - Spencer Johnson Pants 2006ish season
              GU - 1 - Ryan Longwell Pants 2006ish season
              GU - 1 - EJ Henderson Gloves

GI - Toby Gerhart jersey from 2011 season

2 Vikings proline helmets - 1 new style, 1 "old" style glossy helmet used before the flat purple helmet - Signed by Jared Allen, Greg Jennings, Harrison Smith, Matt Cassel.

Autographed stuff -

1 Authentic football - Cordarrelle Patterson
              1 Panel football - Kyle Rudolph
              1 Panel football - Jared Allen
              1 Panel football - Matt Blair
              1 Vikes mini helmet - John Randle

Dont get me started on all the signed pictures I have, just to much to list!

Comment

• atomic912s
                Banned
                • May 2014

Pictures to come apparently my smart phone is not smart enough tplo post them lol!!

Comment

• xsentrixsupra
                  • Feb 2014

Originally posted by atomic912s
                  Vikings stuff -
                  GU - 1 - John Randles shoulder pads from his early years as a Viking - obtained from a former vikings player and photo matched.

GU - 1 - Charlie Johnson London Jersey 2013 season
                  GU - 1 - Marvin Mitchell London Jersey 2013 season
                  GU - 1 - J'Marcus Webb London Jersey 2013 season
                  GU - 1 - Spencer Johnson Pants 2006ish season
                  GU - 1 - Ryan Longwell Pants 2006ish season
                  GU - 1 - EJ Henderson Gloves

GI - Toby Gerhart jersey from 2011 season

2 Vikings proline helmets - 1 new style, 1 "old" style glossy helmet used before the flat purple helmet - Signed by Jared Allen, Greg Jennings, Harrison Smith, Matt Cassel.

Autographed stuff -

1 Authentic football - Cordarrelle Patterson
                  1 Panel football - Kyle Rudolph
                  1 Panel football - Jared Allen
                  1 Panel football - Matt Blair
                  1 Vikes mini helmet - John Randle

Dont get me started on all the signed pictures I have, just to much to list!
                  How did you photo match shoulder pads?

Comment

• PAC
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by atomic912s
                    Vikings stuff -
                    Hope they're not supposed to be from 1996-2003...because he only wore 1 pair during those 8 years...and they're in the Hall:

Comment

• urzaworld
                      Banned
                      • May 2014

Originally posted by ivo610
                      What's your email? I think I can shed some light on what you're looking for.
                      urza23@outlook.com

Comment

• atomic912s
                        Banned
                        • May 2014

I was able to photo match the pads to some old pictures or Randle wearing them that dated to the early 90's.

I remember when he donated all that game stuff to the Hall, that was a concern of mine before I obtained them.

But the photo match was good enough for me, and the fact that they came from a former MN Viking who ended up with Randles locker after Randle left the Vikes in 2000. $100 bucks and a case of beer is all it cost me for the pads, not to shabby ehhh!!!

I will try to post some pictures of the pads, I think you guys would enjoy checking them out!

Comment

• atomic912s
                          Banned
                          • May 2014

Ok so here are a couple photo matched pictures of John Randles shoulder pads.

These pictures date from mid 90's, 1998 and 2000. He did in fact use two pair of shoulder pads from the mid 90's up to 2000 with the Vikings. One pair ended up in the HOF, and I have the other pair.

Here is the story of how I acquired them:

I had a wanted add on craigslist looking to acquire Minnesota Vikings gear or what ever.

I was contacted by former Viking turned real-estate agent Jeff Hazuga who happens to be a Minnesota native that still lives in the area. Hazuga had a short stint with the Vikings in 2001, until he was injured.

Randle left the Vikings after the 2000 season, Hazuga was brought in for the 2001 season, and acquired Randles locker. Inside where the pads and Hazuga took them home where they sat for 12 years.

Back to the craigslist add, after talking to Jeff numerous times I determined that he was credible and everything lined up. He shipped the pads to me, just stuck the shipping label right on the pads without a box or anything....

Quickly photo matched them and sent him a check for $100 bucks...

First Picture, you can see the "white color power logo" no pun intended, showing through Randles jersey.

Also there was some sort of strap attached to the upper left breast of the shoulder pads, and there is a hole in its place.

Second Picture, there is some stitch work done on the fabric of the right breast of the pads.

Above the stich work you can clearly see a crease in the purple fabric as a result of the unique stitch work.

Third Picture, just a picture of him wearing the pads.

I have several other pictures that I can share later on....

Not really interested in selling these, maybe would consider trading for a Randy Moss or Randle gamer?????

I have also considered giving them back to Randle if I ever get the chance to meet him at a signing or something. I had a pair of the late Marquis Coopers (who passed on the capsized boat of the coast of Florida) Seattle Hawks game issued pants. I gave them to his dad Bruce Cooper who works for NBC in AZ. Actually got the chance to have lunch with Bruce, really nice guy!!

Anyway hope you enjoyed!!!!!
                          Attached Files

Comment

• DJaeger22
                            • Oct 2010

That's an amazing story! Gotta love Craigslist haha
                            Always looking for anything John Flaherty, Drew Storen and Marcell Ozuna game used.
                            jaeger_danny@yahoo.com

Comment

• helmets
                              • Mar 2008

Riddell PM19 pads are the model for Quarterbacks and Receivers. The Power logo, the hole, and the unique stitching are present on any/all PM19 pads. The PM19 pads also run a bit small. The 2X size of these pads actually fit much like an XL of other models. When I look at photos of Randle, it does not appear to me that he is wearing PM19s.
                              Buying game used helmets of Packers - all eras as well as game used helmets of HOFers or future HOFers.

Comment

Working...