PDA

View Full Version : Game Used Program Padres/Rangers

lakeerie92
03-26-2014, 06:00 PM
Good Morning (at least where I am currently at),

I haven't been on here much due to deployments (2 in 18 months) but I am wrapping up a 7 month deployment and I just finalized talks to help run the Padres game used memorabilia program. I think this is a major win because I am first and foremost a collector.

I wanted to make a quick post to have anybody interested in being added to a Padres game used memorabilia mailing list to shoot me an email so I can add your email to the list. The company that picked up the job for the Padres also picked up the Texas Rangers so I will forward your information for that list too if you like, just specify in the email.

I am not going to post items or spam the forum with stuff from the program so if you are interested shoot me an email at the current email below and I will compile a list and forward my official email once I get back home and receive it.

I look forward to working with all of you and the opportunity that was presented to me despite a tough schedule being Active Duty Navy.

Russell Wuerffel

xpress34
03-27-2014, 10:39 AM
Russ -

Congrats man! Are you winding down the military career?

One of these days when I am back in SoCal, we ARE going to meet up... or maybe you'll make a trip to Denver...

All the best -

Smitty

P.S. - I send you an eMail later.

Hoosier39
03-27-2014, 07:49 PM
Very cool, Russell. That should be fun.

I was offered a Beltre jersey from them for $2,000. Do you know if that's going to be the norm as far as prices are concerned?

lakeerie92
03-28-2014, 08:32 AM
I just sent out the first game used list with Opening Day items for Pre sale. If you are still wanting to be on the list or get that email you can email me at lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com (I promise to have a company email when I get back).

xpress34- No, I just made Chief Petty Officer. I still have over 8 years left. I think that is one of the things that has impressed me most with this company. They are taking a chance on an active duty veteran because they want a collector on their team. I am hoping to make this collector friendly even though it is run by a company. I think Andrew Lang does a good job of that with the Orioles.

Hoosier39- That price is partially because of it being an Opening Day jersey. If you are interested in a jersey I would recommend talking to the Rep that offered you the jersey or with me and if you or anyone else has serious interest in it we will see if we can come to agreeable terms.