X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesteelcurtain58
    • Nov 2013

Calling Ken Goldin!

Hey Ken,

Seems I've misplaced your cell number. My phone deleted ur number as well as your last voice message among others'. Can you give me a call at ur convenience? Not a big deal at all. Dont rush.
  • jbean023
    • Nov 2011

Re: Calling Ken Goldin!

Originally posted by thesteelcurtain58
    Hey Ken,

Seems I've misplaced your cell number. My phone deleted ur number as well as your last voice message among others'. Can you give me a call at ur convenience? Not a big deal at all. Dont rush.
    You could probably just email him, his email is all over and even on the auction website instead of a forum he might check once a week unless notified to address an item from the auction.

Comment

• KGoldin
      • Sep 2012

Excellent point bean
      But for anyone who cannot navigate goldinauctions.com , and look at " about us" for my info, my direct email is ken@goldinauctions.com

Mr curtain...I have emailed you my Info...check email

Comment

• thesteelcurtain58
        • Nov 2013

Jbean,
        Thx. Thought of that except I just don't check my email, rarely, Friday until Monday. But I usu always have my phone,texts next to me. And it could wait.

And i def know Ken has his eyes on here more than we know. ha. Ken knows what I mean by that.

And those that emailed me at m GU address I hardly ever check that unless we have a dialogue going. So just remind me. I'm def not ignoring u. There are a few great guys emailing me that i would like to cont with.

Thx

Comment

• thesteelcurtain58
          • Nov 2013

If I've found out anything, Ken is def on top of things and has surprised me, literally. Ha. Runs his business well. Great business model. Heck, now he's expanding into the used car business!!

Comment

• KGoldin
            • Sep 2012

Only those cars with barret jackson appraised value in excess of a million!

Comment

• Roady
              • Jun 2012

Originally posted by KGoldin
              Only those cars with barret jackson appraised value in excess of a million!
              If I spend a million dollars on a vehicle it better be a space shuttle.

Comment

Working...