PDA

View Full Version : Special Sunday 4/6 Goldin Auctions contest...

KGoldin
04-06-2014, 04:01 PM
Chris is on a plane heading to KC...so there is not going to be an email on this most likely

starting NOW, the second this is posted....(5:10pm eastern)

..the 100th bid from this moment will get $100 off anything purchased in the present auction

...the 250th bid from this moment will receive $250 off anything won in this auction

...If we manage to get 500 bids, before I announce 'contest closed' whichever GUU member posts the 500th bid will receive $500 off their invoice in this auction

prizes do NOT carry over until next auction.
I will leave open until at least 11pm eastern or as late as I can and will post when closed.

IF A GUU MEMBER IS NOT the bidder, whichever GUU member is closest gets it. I will announce all winners.

GOOD LUCK

http://goldinauctions.com/catalog.aspx

danesei@yahoo.com
04-06-2014, 04:52 PM
My GUU and Goldin emails weren't the same, so I adjusted the one here to match. Also, I got an email, so Chris was able to get it out. :)

Chris is on a plane heading to KC...so there is not going to be an email on this most likely

starting NOW, the second this is posted....(5:10pm eastern)

..the 100th bid from this moment will get $100 off anything purchased in the present auction

...the 250th bid from this moment will receive $250 off anything won in this auction

...If we manage to get 500 bids, before I announce 'contest closed' whichever GUU member posts the 500th bid will receive $500 off their invoice in this auction

prizes do NOT carry over until next auction.
I will leave open until at least 11pm eastern or as late as I can and will post when closed.

IF A GUU MEMBER IS NOT the bidder, whichever GUU member is closest gets it. I will announce all winners.

GOOD LUCK

http://goldinauctions.com/catalog.aspx

KGoldin
04-06-2014, 06:07 PM
My GUU and Goldin emails weren't the same, so I adjusted the one here to match. Also, I got an email, so Chris was able to get it out. :)

We sent that out
It didn't come from GUu
Chris is still on that plane.....