MLB.tv Photo Match Question / Help / How to?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lengthwise1
    • May 2013

MLB.tv Photo Match Question / Help / How to?

I am pretty sure I have the bat that Nolan Arenado hit two HR's with on Sat 4/6. With that said, when I watch the replays on MLB.tv, I can't seem to get a clean image when I pause it. I know I have seen some amazing matches here with really clear screen caps, just wondering how people are making that happen?

Any suggestions would be appreciated, I will post pix shortly, thx!!
    Always looking for Noah Syndergaard, Charlie Blackmon, Jordan Pacheco & Kenneth Faried items, thx!
  • lengthwise1
    • May 2013

Re: MLB.tv Photo Match Question / Help / How to?

Here are some pix, happy to tackle this match myself, first time trying to do so with MLB.tv, if anyone can help I can provide higher res images.

Thanks!!!
    Attached Files
    Always looking for Noah Syndergaard, Charlie Blackmon, Jordan Pacheco & Kenneth Faried items, thx!

Comment

• emann
      • Nov 2008

Assume you already saw this:

Comment

• lengthwise1
        • May 2013

I did, but thanks, would love to find a higher-res version as I believe I see two areas that match.

Comment

• lengthwise1
          • May 2013

Hunting for a higher-res version of that pic, but it looks like aI could have a match with the grain below the Old Hickory logo and the chunk out of the barrel at the top under the name.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...