PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Marshall's Game Used Jersey Collection

justrun7
04-16-2014, 12:37 PM
Brandon Marshall, the receiver for the Chicago Bears, has a really cool collection of game used jerseys that he has collected through trade with other players over the years. It was very interesting to see him describe some of the jerseys and what they mean to him. I thought some of you might enjoy the video as well.

http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/videos/ITB_Marshalls_Man_Cave/9153cd36-466b-47aa-a1a8-43abcf5d8b50

mad87man
04-16-2014, 04:29 PM
That's awesome. kind of cool to hear about how they switch so much at the pro bowl. You would think they would wanna keep that jersey for themselves.

xsentrixsupra
04-16-2014, 08:06 PM
Pretty cool collection, would make it a lot easier to just talk to the players and get it after every game rather than trying to scour over pics to photo match and hoping its authentic :D

One thing I did notice was how he framed them. I don't think thats the best way to frame a jersey. Any kind of fabric stores better if its allowed to "breathe" a little bit and just hang in its natural state. Very impressive collection though!