PDA

View Full Version : Game Used Items - Ron Darling

TNTtoys
04-17-2014, 04:11 PM
All,

I'd like to move another few items from my collection. The theme of this lot is more around my favorite Mets but from times in their careers when they were with different teams.

1. 1995 Ron Darling Game Used White Home Oakland A's jersey - Shows heavy use (tons of pilling on the front), bears the team stamp, team letter and is autographed and inscribed as game used. I asked Ron specifically about how parts of the front of the jersey obtained all of the use and he told me that he used to rub his glove against the jersey. Looking for $450 or best offer.

2. 1995 John Olerud Game Used Alternate Royal Blue Toronto Blue Jays jersey - Shows good use and comes with a Letter of Authenticity from Hunt Auctions. Jersey is also autographed. Great style! Looking for $425 or best offer.

3. 1994 Ron Darling Game Used Oaklans A's Cap - Hunter Green cap with Ron's #17 under the brim from the season commemorating the 125th Anniversary of MLB. Good use. Back of the cap has Metal 125th Anniversary logo. $75.

4. 1985 Bobby Valentine Game Used Royal Blue Alternate Texas Rangers jersey - From Bobby V's first season as a MLB Manager. Shows moderate use and comes with a Letter of Authenticity from MEARS with perfect 10 rating, as it has no alterations. Jersey is also autographed and inscribed "1985 Manager Game Jersey". Great style! Looking for $325 or best offer.

Nick
TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

TNTtoys
04-21-2014, 04:24 PM
Bobby Valentine jersey sold & paid for. Many thanks to the buyer.

All other items still available...

TNTtoys
04-24-2014, 02:37 PM
Last call on the Olerud Blue Jays jersey -- if no takers, I will be consigning it to auction this weekend.

TNTtoys
04-24-2014, 03:56 PM
Last call on the Olerud Blue Jays jersey -- if no takers, I will be consigning it to auction this weekend.

SOLD! Thanks so much to the buyer.

Now, all that's remaining from this list are the Ron Darling Oakland A's items.

TNTtoys
04-26-2014, 02:51 PM
All,

Some carry-over from the last group on this thread at lowered prices --

1. 1995 Ron Darling Game Used White Home Oakland A's jersey - Shows heavy use (tons of pilling on the front), bears the team stamp, team letter and is autographed and inscribed as game used. I asked Ron specifically about how parts of the front of the jersey obtained all of the use and he told me that he used to rub his glove against the jersey. Looking for $425 or best offer.

2. 1994 Ron Darling Game Used Oakland A's Cap - Hunter Green cap with Ron's #17 under the brim from the season commemorating the 125th Anniversary of MLB. Good use. Back of the cap has Metal 125th Anniversary logo. $65.

ADDING...

3. 1989 Ron Darling New York Mets Game Used Gray Road Jersey. Autographed on the back number in silver sharpie & inscribed "1989 Game Used". Looking for $500 or best offer.

TNTtoys
04-28-2014, 02:56 PM
Ron Darling Mets jersey is sold -- a big thank you to the buyer!!!

TNTtoys
05-01-2014, 03:24 PM
Darling jersey is no longer available on this forum, as it is being offered elsewhere. Cap is still available.