PDA

View Full Version : Jake Ingram Game Worn Titans Jersey (Hawaii Collectors)

Preston
04-27-2014, 02:52 PM
I can't remember who had asked me about a Jake Ingram game worn Titans jersey, but I've got 2 of them (may be about the only ones in existence). It's the white version with blue numbers.

$140.00 dlvd - both for $250.00 dlvd.

beaglegypsy003
04-27-2014, 08:13 PM
Preston,
I was asking you about the Ingram. Please email me photos at beaglegypsy003@aol.com. Thanks.

Lester

beaglegypsy003
04-27-2014, 08:21 PM
I would definitely want to buy one jersey.
Lester

Preston
04-28-2014, 02:41 PM
One has been sold, paid for and is being shipped to the buyer tomorrow morning.

One more is available if anyone's interested please email me.

beaglegypsy003
05-02-2014, 05:05 AM
Preston,
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to purchase the Jake Ingram jersey which will join his Senior Bowl jersey. Always interested in former University of Hawaii players. Other Titans jerseys I have are Ryan Mouton (rookie road and throwback) and Travis LaBoy rookie road). Pleasure doing business with you.

Preston
05-02-2014, 03:45 PM
Preston,
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to purchase the Jake Ingram jersey which will join his Senior Bowl jersey. Always interested in former University of Hawaii players. Other Titans jerseys I have are Ryan Mouton (rookie road and throwback) and Travis LaBoy rookie road). Pleasure doing business with you.

Pleasure is all mine, Lester - I appreciate being able to buy, sell and trade with good people like you. If there's any more Titans players you want jerseys of I'll definitely be around.