PDA

View Full Version : Storing Programs

OSUBucksCollector
05-05-2014, 10:38 AM
I was wondering what the best way to store programs are? I know a cool dry dark place...? But what type of cases/sleeves would anyone recommend? Thanks in advance!

Jim65
05-05-2014, 10:49 AM
I was wondering what the best way to store programs are? I know a cool dry dark place...? But what type of cases/sleeves would anyone recommend? Thanks in advance!

UltraPro makes top loaders big enough to put yearbooks/programs. I only have a few yb, but I use these and they work fine.

salukidave
12-24-2014, 11:24 AM
I prefer to put them in a sleeve with a backing board. The publication is protected more tightly that way, expecially along the bottom, so it stays in better condition.

jake33
12-24-2014, 01:00 PM
This line of storage products are great.

Made of acid free plastic and they have reinforced buckles and design to not allow moisture in the box, very well build. Best thing on the market for long term storage in avoiding moisture.

http://www.shopirisusa.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=ucb&x=0&y=0

icollectDCsports
12-27-2014, 08:38 PM
It's been a while since I've visited their site, but a company called Light Impressions sells a wide variety of archival quality sheets, holders, and boxes for photos and documents, including some that would hold programs.

TigersCubs84
02-09-2015, 08:15 PM
Agree with Jim65, I have a ton of autographed magazines. I place them in a bag then in a Ultrapro top loader. I keep all my finished top loaders in a plastic storage bin. No problems for 15 years plus.