PDA

View Full Version : Photomatched season-used Bryan McCann Dallas Cowboys game jersey plus extras!

scottishcowboy41
05-07-2014, 03:58 PM
Here we have for sale my Dallas Cowboys game used jersey, worn by cornerback #37 Bryan McCann for all the games the Cowboys played wearing whitej erseys during the 2010 season. The jersey is tagged 09-42 but was not used until the 2010 season.

The jersey was used all of 2010, so it has the 50th anniversary patch on the chest. The jersey has two team repairs. One on the back next to the"7" and one on the right sleeve in the top blue arm stripe. There are some more scuffs, stains and hit marks from game use, as you would from a jersey used in multiple games. The jersey shows wash wear too and the blue Reebok logos on the sleeves have started to go purple, which is a real tale-tell sign of a jersey worn for a season-worth of games.

This jersey is very special as McCann wore it during his team record setting 101 year interception touchdown against the Giants and his 97 yard punt return touchdown against the Lions the following week. The jersey will come with an unused game ticket from the Cowboys vs Lions game. I will include a copy of"Star" magazine with McCann wearing the jersey in the Lions game on the cover. I will also include a signed 8" x 10" photo of McCann wearing the jersey against the Redskins.

I have photomatched the jersey to many games during the 2010 season. I have some crystal clear high-def photo's from Getty and AP Images on file which you can zoom in on your computer screen to see very close-up detail. The team repairs, mesh patterns, loose threads on the 50th patch and letters and numbers on the shoulders and back and also the unique nameplate placement on the actual jersey are clearly visible in the huge photo's of McCann wearing the jersey. I have circled the best matches in red. The stunning Getty and AP photo's included are from the 2010 Lions, Giants, Redskins, Cardinals and Eagles games.

I am looking to sell the jersey at $165 which includes tracked shipping, the Star magazine, the signed photo and all the high-def photo's. If interested, please post your email address and I will contact you.

I can only upload 10 photo’s on each post, so I will add the rest of the photo’s in a few separate posts below. As per forum rules, I have had to shrink the photo’s down a lot to load them on the forum. If you want me to email you the original size high-def photo’s to see all the photomatch detailing, to aid you with your decision, please just ask.

scottishcowboy41
05-07-2014, 04:10 PM
Here are some of the photomatches.

scottishcowboy41
05-07-2014, 04:18 PM
Here are the final photo's and the extra items included with the jersey.

RMoody
05-07-2014, 06:54 PM
Interested ryanmoody21. At. Gmail. Dot com

scottishcowboy41
05-08-2014, 02:42 AM
Interested ryanmoody21. At. Gmail. Dot com

Email sent. Thanks.

scottishcowboy41
05-14-2014, 03:03 PM
Jersey sold. Thanks.