Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gtmsportscards
    • Apr 2011

Ravens Game Used Jersey Pickups

The Ravens had a team store sale at M&T Bank today and posted on FB that they would have player worn items. So I get there a tad early and there is already 40 people in line. So I think 'good luck getting any good jerseys.' They let us in and I did get a few decent ones. Got 2 Chester Taylors that are hammered with use, Bryant McKinnie, Ben Grubbs, Troy Smith RC, Dickson RC Practice Jersey, and Kyle Pro Boller 10th Anniversary. Also a guy came up and asked if I wanted a Jamal Lewis 10th Anniversary. Of course I did so I got that one as well. No real big names came out that I heard but it was fun sorting thru so many jerseys. They had tons from all kinds of players but many only on the team for a few months or maybe a year. I think some will be available on ebay shortly but haven't decided what I'm going to keep. Fun day and I hope they do it next year.

• perlman9
    • Dec 2007

Re: Ravens Game Used Jersey Pickups

If you want to ever part with the Mckinnie, I would love it for my Michigan State collection www.photobucket.com/msugameworn

Great pickups!
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

• dwolfe12345
      • Sep 2006

I sure would like to get my hands on a Michael Huff Ravens jersey.

Comment

• gtmsportscards
        • Apr 2011

Guys if you have ravens wants email me at chummer187@aol.com and I will see what I can do. If they have the sale next year I will be on the look out.

Comment

• dwolfe12345
          • Sep 2006

I sure would like to get my hands on a Michael Huff Ravens jersey.

Comment

Working...