Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shaunharr
    • May 2010

Anybody heard from ASTROSGU...Andy?

Yet another member with J.R. Towles items he has agreed to sell me, that has discontinued contact.
    Has anybody heard from him? He has not responded to my emails in months, but has posted here a few times.

Andy, aka AstrosGu

Thanks
    Thank you,

Shaun Harr
    shaun.harr@yahoo.com
    Always look for game used anything of J.R. Towles, Ross Stripling, Tyler Naquin, and German Duran.
  • PAC
    Banned
    • Jan 2012

Re: Anybody heard from ASTROSGU...Andy?

Here's a clue...if someone truly wants to sell something, you don't have to find them, they will find you.

Comment

• frikativ54
      • Dec 2007

Shaun - You are not alone; I have had similar issues. This "seller" asked me a couple questions to gauge my interest in a Rally Squirrel mascot-worn jersey. I, of course, responded excitedly. But, that was the last I ever heard on that matter. Would have loved to have had that jersey.

Keep trying, man. I know how big of a fan you are.
      Les Zukor
      bagwellgameused@gmail.com
      Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
      (617) 682-0408

Comment

• shaunharr
        • May 2010

Originally posted by PAC
        Here's a clue...if someone truly wants to sell something, you don't have to find them, they will find you.
        Thanks for the pointless input again. Here's a clue to you. Know who I am talking about before you give your rude comments. Scott Meza has been out of country, and AJ fails to reply to a lot more people than myself.
        Thank you,

Shaun Harr
        shaun.harr@yahoo.com
        Always look for game used anything of J.R. Towles, Ross Stripling, Tyler Naquin, and German Duran.

Comment

Working...