PDA

View Full Version : re: $500 limit and gaytorhater703

danesei@yahoo.com
05-21-2014, 08:11 PM
I don't understand why that thread was created. The $500 limit only applies to sellers, not buyers, right? I mean, if you post in "Items Wanted" there is no ceiling, to my knowledge. I think having the $500 limit for sellers is a good thing, since this board is a community board. It seems many opt for the Paypal Gift payment option, so more than $500 might create too strong of a caveat emptor situation, which wouldn't be hobby conducive.

I hope posting this isn't a rules violation. I just wanted to clarify that the $500 limit didn't apply to Items Wanted, which always is a venue for individuals seeking a specific item(s). :)

metsbats
05-21-2014, 08:17 PM
I don't understand why that thread was created. The $500 limit only applies to sellers, not buyers, right? I mean, if you post in "Items Wanted" there is no ceiling, to my knowledge. I think having the $500 limit for sellers is a good thing, since this board is a community board. It seems many opt for the Paypal Gift payment option, so more than $500 might create too strong of a caveat emptor situation, which wouldn't be hobby conducive.

I hope posting this isn't a rules violation. I just wanted to clarify that the $500 limit didn't apply to Items Wanted, which always is a venue for individuals seeking a specific item(s). :)

Yes the rule only applies to the C2C since sellers are listing items.

Items Wanted is excluded though I'm sure many members would love to pick up an item worth over $500 for under $500;)