PDA

View Full Version : Stanley Cup Final jerseys?

costas
06-02-2014, 08:08 AM
Does anyone know if the jerseys will be sold or auctioned this year? Pretty good matchup with the Kings and Rangers.

xsentrixsupra
06-02-2014, 08:38 AM
Doesn't the NHL, like the NBA use Meigray for all their stuff? You can contact them and see if they will be getting any of them, especially if there is a particular player you are looking for.

PS - Go Kings go! :)

costas
06-02-2014, 08:47 AM
Doesn't the NHL, like the NBA use Meigray for all their stuff? You can contact them and see if they will be getting any of them, especially if there is a particular player you are looking for.

PS - Go Kings go! :)

Thanks xsentrixsupra. I'll check with MeiGray. I think the Kings will win this as well and would like to get one of their jerseys.

Neely8
06-02-2014, 10:39 AM
Meigray will be selling Kings jerseys. If you're interested in something I'd call them asap to see about preordering. I'm guessing Steiner will be selling the Rangers Finals jerseys since they have been selling their jerseys for the past few years.

xsentrixsupra
06-02-2014, 10:42 AM
Thanks xsentrixsupra. I'll check with MeiGray. I think the Kings will win this as well and would like to get one of their jerseys.

I think the Meigray COO or something posts here once in awhile.

I'd love a Jonathan Quick jersey, but looking at their website at 2k for the regular season, I'd say for Stanley Cup finals, I'd expect more than double.

pungent
06-02-2014, 12:14 PM
Meigray will be selling Kings jerseys. If you're interested in something I'd call them asap to see about preordering. I'm guessing Steiner will be selling the Rangers Finals jerseys since they have been selling their jerseys for the past few years.

Does the rep from Steiner still post here? I'd like to hear the prices they'll be selling the Finals jerseys for, if they do.

Jason
06-03-2014, 01:03 AM
I think the Meigray COO or something posts here once in awhile.

I'd love a Jonathan Quick jersey, but looking at their website at 2k for the regular season, I'd say for Stanley Cup finals, I'd expect more than double.

Meigray is selling the Quick finals jersey for $10k. Black one is already sold, white is still available :)

BarryMeisel
06-05-2014, 05:25 PM
Hi guys,

Thanks for the posts and the heads up ...

We do have a few LA Kings Final Set 1 jerseys available ...

Quick, white No. 32, $10,000
Brown w/captain's C No. 23, $6,500 in either color
Carter, white No. 77, $6,000
Richards, No. 10, $5,500 in either color
King, white No. 74, $2,500

I also have, for anyone interested, two tickets in Premier Level Seats for Game Two. My cell is 908-581-6688, and I am in LA through Saturday's game. Then back to NYC for Games 3 and 4.

Thanks, Barry

BarryMeisel
06-07-2014, 10:59 AM
Good talking to all of you who called.

The tickets for Game 2 are gone ... I might have for Game 5, and will post if I do.

Barry

BarryMeisel
06-08-2014, 11:59 AM
Quick Update after Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Final:

The black set is sold out ...
Whites remain for Brown, Carter, Richards and King.

For those of you who do not know, MeiGray is imbedded in the Kings' dressing room throughout the Stanley Cup Final authenticating pre- and post-game the jerseys worn throughout the series.

Game 3 at Madison Square Garden Monday, when the Kings break out their White Stanley Cup Final Set 1 jerseys.

Barry

joelsabi
06-09-2014, 10:58 PM
Quick Update after Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Final:

The black set is sold out ...
Whites remain for Brown, Carter, Richards and King.

For those of you who do not know, MeiGray is imbedded in the Kings' dressing room throughout the Stanley Cup Final authenticating pre- and post-game the jerseys worn throughout the series.

Game 3 at Madison Square Garden Monday, when the Kings break out their White Stanley Cup Final Set 1 jerseys.

Barry

Barry,

you sell gu pucks from the finals?

thanks in advance

Joel

johnsontravis@ymail.com
06-09-2014, 11:11 PM
Since when did this forum become a place for a company to advertise items they are trying to sell?

Wrigley2010
06-10-2014, 05:06 AM
Since when did this forum become a place for a company to advertise items they are trying to sell?

Forum members inquire on where they can obtain some items from and the source responds to their inquiry... what's the issue with that??

xsentrixsupra
06-10-2014, 08:07 AM
Forum members inquire on where they can obtain some items from and the source responds to their inquiry... what's the issue with that??

Agreed, someone asked where and how much the Finals jerseys were and someone answered. Its not like some random company just posted "hey guys we have finals jerseys for sale here are the prices"

mbenga28
06-10-2014, 10:18 AM
While MeiGray is too classy to agree, this is nice redemption watching the Rangers, who left MeiGray for Steiner, getting walloped by a MeiGray partnershipped team.

Phil316
06-10-2014, 12:05 PM
The Rangers never should have got past Montreal. NY had to take out Montreal's best player to win the series. Hopefully LA can sweep the Rangers.

BarryMeisel
06-10-2014, 12:18 PM
Hi Joel,

No, unfortunately game-used and goal-scored pucks will not be available for the Final.

For the last few seasons the NHL has elected to authenticate and provide them to the teams.

Hope this explains,

Barry

pungent
06-12-2014, 03:32 PM
Steiner released the Rangers playoffs jerseys for sale today, for those interested.

BarryMeisel
06-12-2014, 06:04 PM
Hi everybody,

For anyone interested, I have two fantastic seats for tomorrow's Game 5, Section 112, Row 4, when the Kings go for the Cup clincher.

My cell is 908-581-6688, and I can PDF the tickets, or meet you at Staples tomorrow.

Barry