PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys going with Pannini w/ their GU : (

COWBOYS4EVR
06-07-2014, 11:11 AM
Crap, if the average collector (like me) could barely afford it, now with Pannini getting involved its gonna be imposible (for some).
I know it all has to do with authenticity, but a Cowboys COA is good enough for me.

From Sports Collectors Daily 5-29-14

Panini America has reached a multi-year agreement with the Dallas Cowboys to be the franchise’s exclusive provider of game-worn memorabilia through its Panini Authentic memorabilia division.
“We’re honored to be able to partner with the Cowboys for a meaningful relationship that allows us to obtain rare and valuable game-worn memorabilia directly from the team, offering fans and collectors ironclad authenticity and peace of mind,” said CEO Mark Warsop

The new relationship begins with the start of the 2014 season, when Panini America will make rare game-worn items available to the public directly through the Panini Authentic website; the company also will incorporate game-worn memorabilia into its roster of NFL-licensed trading card products.
“The most impressive aspect of this agreement is that we found a partner in Panini America that cares as much as we do about protecting and enhancing the integrity and authenticity of our game-worn memorabilia,” said Jerry Jones, Jr., Executive Vice President and Chief Sales & Marketing Officer of the Dallas Cowboys.

CPuente57
06-07-2014, 02:58 PM
Wow, glad I got my Dez gamer a couple years ago!

Phil316
06-07-2014, 05:27 PM
Yup so get what you want now or expect to mortgage the house lol.

PAC
06-07-2014, 06:22 PM
All those Romo bench worn jerseys from next season are gonna be stupid expensive.