Clear All
  • Nnunnari
    Banned
    • Sep 2006

Bench Bat, WTF?

• earlywynnfan
    • Oct 2005

Re: Bench Bat, WTF?

Crap bat with crap LOA. I even tried calling that shoddy company, and surprisingly the number is disconnected.

Comment

• dplettn
      • Dec 2010

Sad on so many levels.
      • Deceives (a legal term appears equally fitting) whomever it entices to make any offer (which surely would quickly be accepted),
      • The purported business name may sound similar enough to some fans and novice collectors to a legitimate business in Montgomery which I've at times heard referred to with "Cincinnati" in front of its legal name.
      • Gross abuse of the Reds logo in pursuit of deceit, and lastly..
      • I doubt that any individual smart enough to pursue this deceit would so foolish to print and sign their own name on the letter. So if there is a real person by that name, it may actually be a unique and certainly damaging instance of impersonation.

Comment

• bgakladd
        • Dec 2007

I contacted the seller thru Ebay message and told him it was a store model JB3 bat and he blew me off insisting it was game used. I even told him to contact members thru this website to show the bat wasn't Bench's.

Comment

• gorilla777
          • Aug 2009

What? I thought that was one of the finest Bench bats in existence today.
          People will believe what they want to, unfortunately.

Comment

• Mark17
            • May 2006

It's been pulled. Aside from the other thousand things wrong with that bat, I don't think I'd ever put much stock in a LOA for a "Hellerich & Bradsby" bat.

It's usually easy to spot stupid people because... they're stupid. :-)

Comment

Working...