PDA

View Full Version : Current Golden Auction...Diet Coke, Kleenex

gaytorhater703
06-12-2014, 09:16 AM
Ok so i cant pull it up as a link now but im sure i saw some items that looked hacked ....like Diet Coke, Kleenex and a Pink Sharpie for thousands of dollars. Anyone have any info on whats going on. I tried to get back to the link to post it and just got old auction results now.

vdsporty25
06-12-2014, 09:34 AM
Goldin sent out a link last night to participate in a trial run of their live auction system. It was only done to see how everything worked.

johnsontravis@ymail.com
06-12-2014, 09:40 AM
Coke, Kleneex, and Sharpie allows went bankrupt. Items worth thousands now.

No but seriously just testing out a new system. LIVE bidding auctions to be exaact

gorilla777
06-12-2014, 09:45 AM
The problem with that Kleenex box was that Mears graded it an A5. I think grading tissue is absurd and we should change the criteria.

xsentrixsupra
06-12-2014, 10:57 AM
The problem with that Kleenex box was that Mears graded it an A5. I think grading tissue is absurd and we should change the criteria.

I was going to bid on the kleenex but then saw it wasn't "used" so I didn't want just issued.......oh well, next time!

KGoldin
06-12-2014, 11:10 AM
the 'Test Auction' has been deleted
LIVE PREVIEW goes into effect tomorrow AM (or late tonight If I am in the mood!)
A heads up, we will be running a sneak preview bidding party Fathers day with prizes to GUU members

and BTW, I think the can of Diet coke went for $5000+. a bottle of Perrier went for over $20,000 and 100 Cal Ripken uncut fleer sheets went for over $1 million
I see everyone in the 'live test' was very free with the play money!
too bad you missed it...it was fun for all, and most importantly, a good experience so that everyone knows you WILL be able to bid at the comfort of your home when the live auction is taking place July 12th